1

Jimin is watching his motorcycle being carefully landed to the land from the ferry boat. He use his bike from Seoul to Busan. It takes him hour of travel to Busan. And now this bike will be use to travel to park ranch. Jimin visualize his dad from being over protective. But he can win his dad.

He finish his studies business management two weeks ago. And Mr. Park is present there, his dad is wondering g he didn't have any honors while he is a bright student.
Jimin just shrugged his shoulders on that. He just let others to have the awards of honors to the student who needed that kind of accomplishment to find a nice and better job.

He didn't need that, don't he? He just need a passing grade that's okay with him. He loves to enjoy life. Disco, party and some boys!
This last semester of his studies he behave very well. He became slightly matured. He still went to several disco and party but not like before. He just feel bored. The boys bored him to death. There is no one that come up to his standard.

At the age of 22, he is aging.
After finishing on what he is doing he get his bike and ride it. From the town to their ranch is 30mins travel.
What will his dad say about the bike that he buy? Even his aunt and uncle is scolding him when they saw that he buy a bike. Only his male cousin is his ally.

This is the reason why he didn't come home with his dad. He knows that he will not agree on buying this bike. His dad will tell him that it only cause accident. That's why he's enjoying his ride. During his ride no one expect that he is riding this kind of vehicle.

After a long ride he reach the front of their ranch. He still in his speed limit. It's so nice to drive even in narrow place.
He didn't expect that he will encounter a car in this rough road because the people in their ranch use horses that's why he didn't decrease his speed even he is near in sharp and blind curve.

He is near in the spot when suddenly a pick up truck came from nowhere. And even the vehicle slow down he will still collide and hit the car due to his speed. He step on his break and turn his bike to the left of the road.
He threw himself into the thick bush and the bike landed on the tall grass  a foot away from him. The driver of the car hurriedly get down on his truck to go to jimin.

Jimin is laying on the grass with his back on the other driver which it look like he is not breathing. The driver kneeled before him and didn't know how he will check on him. He don't want to move jimin afraid that he have a fractured bones.

The person check his pulse on his nape. Jimin get irritated due to the driver thought he is dead.
The driver got surprised from the sudden move that jimin make.

"I am Alive! You don't need to do that!" He said while he sway the hand of the driver and he try to took off his helmet.
"Jimin! For heaven sake I didn't expect it to be you!" The driver said when he see him.

Jimin freeze with his helmet on his hand. He look closely to the man in front of him.
"Jungkook...."
Jungkook took the helmet from his hand.
" Are you alright? Do you hurt or something? Which part of your body hurt?" Jungkook ask him worriedly.
" Look for my bike! Damn you jungkook! I just bought it. Why you suddenly appeared on that curve road without honking?"

Jungkook stood up and look at him.
"From what I see, you are perfectly fine. You must thank that bushes. You still didn't change, jimin. You are not worried on your own safety. You are more worried about your bike. It's either animal or machine." He said in stone cold.
Jimin didn't answer him. He look at jungkook. Even him didn't change a bit. He still wear that face that he dream to caressed and kiss.

He maybe desired jungkook. He is different from all of the guys he meet in the city. Jimin eyes travel from jungkook arms to his hands. He felt shiver. He remember before he felt the cruelty of that hand?
Jungkook chuckles took back jimins mind. He reach out his hand for jimin to lift him up. Jimin didn't move.
" Look out for my bike." He look at the tall grass where is bike is laying.