2

No one doesn't know who is Park jimin in their place. Only son. Rich, intelligent and handsome. And if there is anything else that you think of something amazing it's Park jimin.

"What is the reason, jimin, why the principal is asking for me again at your school?" Mr. Park ask to jimin who is laying at his bed.
"You are spoiling that kind of attitude of your son." Aurea said, the woman that Mr. Park bring as his mother figure.
Jimin glare at the woman.
"What happen, son?" Mr. Park ask again.

Jimin stood up and put down the books he is reading.
"I punch my P.E instructor in his abdomen."
"You pun.... Jimin!"
"Dad.... Because he is insisting to teach me how to swim on our swimming lesson. I told him that I'm a good swimmer that's why I told him to teach and focus to other student. He try to touch me on my shoulder. That's why, I punch him...."

Mr. Park rub his face before facing again his son.
"Jimin,  can't you be more have patience? Just ignore him or don't talk."
"I already did what you are saying. Do you remember the muse of our basketball team? I ignore her even she is so irritating telling others that I'm not the one that been chosen as muse. My money can't make me muse. She's telling that I'm such snob and rich etc."
" That's another one, is it what you called patience when you hit her and make her lips blooded."
"I'm ignoring her but she is the one that do not stop blabbering."
"Your son know that you will arrange all his wrong doing that's why he is abusing you." Aurea said.

If only jimin glare can kill Aurea already dead maybe. She is only stay for not a year with them. His father introduce her one day from other village, she is a teacher from their place.
But still they are not married. Because jimin will not let them. He told Mr. Park that he will leave the house the moment he marry her. And his father believe him. Jimin and his aunty Soledad, his father sister is so close to each other.

That's why Aurea don't like him. He is not teaching because he is not married to his father. She only look kind after a month of their first meet.
After how many months her attitude become worst. She let her true color to be seen by jimin.
And after this woman came to their house, she is acting like a queen to them. Every word he said she is against it. Every changes he make she will change it. And if it doesn't because of his father he will not let it slide. That's why his anger to this woman other people suffer.

"Jimin, you are graduating this year from high school. I just wish and hoping you consider not to make or be on trouble. Promise me that this is the last time."
"I promise....."  Jimin said then walk  away to his room.
Jimin come back to school after his father arrange about the incidence of his P.E instructor.

"Jimin, your boastful suitor is on the front gate and look like he is waiting for you." Taehyung said. One of his friend and classmate.
"Let him be, I already reject him last time. He think that maybe because he is star player and handsome I will like him."
"Can you blame him? There's a lot who have a crush on that guy."
"Only them not me."
"And his father is a vice mayor from the other village that's why he have a strong will."
"Aish, taehyung, you know that the governor of this province is my mother's cousin but I'm not telling to anyone. And you know only limited people know about that."
"Yeah, you have a point."

When they reach the front gate yoongi blocked their way. On his back is with his group of friends.
"Hi, jimin you look pretty always."
"Don't blocked our way yoongi, we are on rush."
"Why you're so snob? Ok fine, I will break hobi tomorrow just be my boyfriend from now on."
Jimin glare at yoongi.
"I don't like you, you are too full of yourself for me."
"You are just playing hard to get. I will kiss you in front of all this people to wake you up."
Yoongi look at his friends who are laughing.
"Try it, and I will make sure you regret it even for thinking it for a second!"
"Do I need to try?" Yoongi look at his friend.
"Ok, then let's give it a try...." Yoongi hug jimin and kiss him all over his face.