Orphanage

Joel's POV

Small Crest Foundation. A large white building with wild ivy spread across the brick, paint peeling on the front door and gargoyle statues set the tone for the orphanage. The four of us headed inside to see if we could find information on Rose. Upon entering I spotted a woman dressed in nun garb.

"Excuse me sister, who can we speak with about a previous adoption?" I asked.

She simply looked me up and down and crooked a finger to follow. We trailed her until we reached a large red door with an old style knocker on front.

*clack clack clack*

"Come in" a voice said from the other side. The nun shooed us in and then turned and left us behind.

"How can I help ya'll?" A middle aged man with a pudgy belly asked.

"We need information on someone who was adopted 17 - 18 years ago." I told him.

"Well boys ya'll are shit out of luck. Our records that date that far back got lost in a flooding about 5 years back. I don't have any information if it's past 5 years. Guess I should've gone digital. Well too late to cry over spilled milk now. Is there anything I can help you good boys with?"

"So there's no information or someone we could speak with who was here around that time?" I pushed.

"Well good ol Mary Jane worked here during that time but she's retired. I can give her your information and if she wants to reach out then she can. Otherwise I can't go giving away people's number or address. I'm sure you understand yea?"

"Sure I guess." I scribbled down my cell number and handed it to the guy. "If you can give it to her sooner rather than later this is urgent."

"Yea, yea I'm sure it is kid." He then proceeded to wave us off like he is finished with us.

"That's some bullshit." Damien said when we exited the building. Yup that's something we can all agree on. "Do we have any other information to go off of?"

"I can't think of anything. Let's stop and eat some lunch and then maybe it will come to us."

Mary Jane never called the boys and they couldn't think of any leads.

Rose's POV

I was dressed in a sexy white dress with silver heels for the ceremony. I glanced over at Mason and he reassured me with a smile that I was making the right choice. I stepped forward into the circle that Ms. Wilma made with salt. She began to mutter an incantation in a language that I didn't understand and I felt a little light headed all of a sudden. My body started to lift off the ground and I felt the beginnings of losing consciousness.

Next thing I know I'm being woken up by Mason. "Hey baby I'm here, how do you feel?"

How do I feel? I noticed everything seems sharper and more colorful. The color was so vivid everywhere that I felt like I could taste it. A pain started to erupt in my gums. Shit that hurts!

"Ah!" Fangs burst forth! I looked at Mason and tilted my head. He looked particularly appetizing. I licked my chops and tilted my head to sniff his neck. He didn't smell like food, but he still tasted sexy. The wind blew and then I got a whiff of an even better smell. Food! The tangy sweetness in the air tempted me and I stood to bolt towards the smell when I felt myself being restrained. "What the fuck, Mason?" I'm starving! I smell something good to eat over there!" I pointed to the left like a petulant child.

He chuckled lightly at me and tugged me in the opposite direction. He threw a bag at me that I barely caught. I noticed it was a blood bag. EW! What kind of joke is this? Wait. I'm supposed to be part vampire now. I looked at him again and he nodded his head in reassurance that I'm supposed to be drinking it. I tore open the top with my teeth and proceeded to down the bag in one giant slurp.

"Good girl, Rose." Mason told me.

I beamed at him with blood all over my lips. He licked his lips and leaned down to clean the blood off of me with his tongue. "Mmm you taste divine." He said.

I blushed furiously and reached for his hand.

"I have so much to teach you Rose. I think that you're really going to be able to enjoy life from now on. You'll feel as if you never truly lived."

Mason's POV

Rose was a beautiful bloody angel in white. I couldn't help but lick the blood off her lips when she looked at me. We held hands and walked to the car where I helped her into the passenger seat. After we made it back to the house I grabbed her face to passionately kiss her. I lifted her dress while I kissed her collarbone and worked my way down to the tops of her breasts. I slowly removed her bra and began to squeeze her bountiful breasts. Fuck these are even better than I imagined. I found each previous love mark and began covering them with my own mark. I gently flicked her nipples with my tongue which made her chest rise and fall rapidly. "Ahh Mason!" She moaned. Fuck my name sounds so good on her lips. I continued my assault on her breasts until her nipples were hard tips. I slowly ran my fingers down to her sweet pussy. I groaned out when I reached her womanhood and found it to be soaked for me. I collected her wetness and began to rub figure 8s on her clit with my thumb while inserting a finger into her tight heat. Damn is she still a virgin? Fuck I have to have her now.

I tore her panties from body and stopped to stare at her standing in only a pair of heels. My hardness grew to uncomfortable levels and I picked her up bridal style and strode towards the bedroom. I laid her down across my bed and began to feast on her honey. I laved my tongue up and down from her clit to her entrance and inserted 2 fingers into her hole.

"Fuck babe, you're so tight." I told her.

"I need more Mason! Please!" She begged me through panted moans.

I stood to undress and started pumping my cock from base to tip. "Come here baby girl, I need your mouth." She got on all fours and slowly crawled towards me with her ass swaying high in the air and licking her lips. She tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of my shaft from the base all the way to the tip where pre-cum was oozing out.

"Mmm" she gasped. I then noticed my naughty Rose was rubbing her clit while tasting me. She began to gain confidence in sucking my dick and took it deeper and deeper in her throat until she choked and gagged, getting spit everywhere. Her tears caused my dick to grow even more. I held her head still until she pounded on my thighs to let her breathe. I pulled out just enough for her to take a deep breath and then started to fuck her mouth. After a minute I pulled out all the way and laid down.

"Get on top Rose, you can suck my dick while I eat this pretty pink pussy." She complied obediently and I began to devour her pussy like a crazed man until she screamed her release at the same time I gave her throat my hot load. I licked her pussy clean and felt her whole body go limp over me.

"You tired baby? We should take a shower and go to bed, tomorrow I can love on you more," I winked at her.

"Sounds like a date." Rose told me.

Help! I Have a Supernatural Harem of Menजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें