𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕| 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

𝐈 𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐄

Adonis and I laid on the grass covered with white dandelions. Talking endlessly about totally unnecessary things.

From things about how his eyes glows in the sunlight, to how soft the flowers feel against our skin.

Somehow he had fallen asleep during our conversation, it allowed me to carefully appreciate his beautiful features.

His lashes are thick, and his chest rises with each small breath he takes. His curly hair hangs ever so slightly in front of his face.

I move his hair back and he shifts a little, I smile at his cute sleeping face before I lay a kiss on his cheek.

"Only if you knew how much I love you," I mutter against his skin.

I shock myself at my own words, never had I ever said I love you to anyone even in my mind.

Adonis smirks lightly then his eyes flutter open, "I do know how much you love me," he says.

"And I love you too,"

A flush of heat rushes to my face and a tiny of blush covers my cheeks. "You heard that?" I question.

"Every word, and I'm glad I did, because I did that do many times to you when you were asleep,"

I smile brightly and without thinking I place my lips on his, I kiss him softly and passionately as our lips move in sync.

"I hate you," I joke as a smile tugs on my lips.

"Really, because you just said you loved me," he smiles.

"Come on, I have to get you home," he mutters and I nod.

✦──✧✦✧──✦

As we arrive at my house, a black car is parked outside.

It's Veronica's car, I know it anywhere since it has the same sticker I placed on it when I was twelve.

Adonis stops the bike, before hopping off, he helps me off the bike then unstrap the helmet.

Veronica gets out the car before leaving against it, "I was just coming to find you," she smiles.

Adonis places the helmets onto the bike as I run over to Veronica to give her a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I mutter as she kisses my forehead.

"I'm actually here with some news," she says as we pull away from each other.

"What is it?" I question.

She digs into her pocket before pulling out various black and white picture of an ultrasound.

"Twins?" I squeal as she nods with a small smile.

"Athena's finally gonna get a little sibling," I tell her.

"God, you should have seen how her face lit up when we first told her," she says, smiling more as she recollects the memory.

"Did you tell Lexi and Dad as of yet?" I question and she nods.

"You're actually the last to know,"

I pout childishly, "Come on you know we leave the best for last," she jokes causing us to chuckle.

"Do you need help picking names?" I ask.

"Isn't it a bit too early for names" She states.

"Yeah but Adonis and I could help you, you're only here for so long," I tell her.

"Actually, maybe my sister could help," he chimes in.

Veronica looks up towards him, "That's actually a great idea,"

"Why you don't want to spend anymore time with me?" I joke and he chuckles.

"I just think Nessa would like to share this moment with you guys, I'll text her and see what she says," he says.

"I'm gonna head inside and give you two a moment," she mutters and I nod.

"Are you sure that's okay, and not too soon?" I question.

"Yeah, I'm sure Vanessa would be happy to,"he says as he takes out his phone.

I'm hesitant for a bit but I let it pass, "I'll talk to you after okay?" He mutters.

I nod just as he places a soft kiss onto my lips.

"I love you," he mutters and I smile.

"I love you too,"

"You don't know how good it is to hear you say that," he states.

"It's ten times better when you say it," I say.

He hands me my helmet before placing his one onto his head, he secures it tightly before revving his bike.

"Bye love," his muffled voice says just before he takes off.

I end up blushing again and I roll my eyes playfully.

✦──✧✦✧──✦

Before yall attack me I know this chapter is short, I'm so sorry but I'm really trying to finish this book, I don't know if I'm dreading it on because I don't want it to end but I really hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment or vote luvs!<3 - Ash