𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗|𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

"Oh so you have someone who's good with their hands,"

I wake to Adonis' arms tightly around my waist and his head rested in my neck, I always wake up before him and have to endure this for several minutes, thankfully Adonis had changed the sheets so it had fresh scent to them

The air condition is basically freezing which causes me to go closer to him allowing his body temperature warms me up.

My phone rings abruptly, startling me along with earning a small groan from Adonis.

I quickly reach over to grab my phone from the nightstand to see the caller ID, "Dad"

I answered the phone call, still in Adonis' arms since he's too stubborn to let me go when in his sleep.

"Hi dad," I say, resting my head back onto the pillow allowing myself to sink in the bed.

"Guess again," I hear a completely different voice, feminine.

"Veronica," I say, my mouth forming a smile.

"Are you coming back with dad?" I question.

"Yeah, I have some time I can speed with you and Lexi," she says.

"So what are you guys up to now?" I question.

"We're just at the airport, waiting to get checked in then we'll be there, Athena stole my phone because she left hers in her suitcase so I'm using Kai's for now," she explains, just then I see Adonis eyes open.

"Kids these days, I know but I do have to call Lexi you can't have all my time," she mutter causing me to chuckle.

"I'll see you when you get here,love you," I smile.

"Love you too, Izzy," is what I hear before she hangs up the phone.

Placing my phone back onto the nightstand, I feel the bed shuffle and when I look back, Adonis on top of me.

"Morning," he mutters sleepily, before placing kisses down my neck, slightly tickling me.

"Morning," I chuckle.

"Was that your dad?" He questions and I shake my head.

"Veronica," I say and he nods.

"I could get used to hearing your voice first thing in the morning," he mutters against my skin, causing a smile to form.

"My dad and aunt are gonna be hear is less than five hours so as much as I want you to continue smuddering me with kisses, I need to take a shower," I say, earning his attention when he looks up at me.