𝐗𝐋|𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦

"I wonder what Adonis and your kids would look like,"

"Your glasses are lopsided,"Adonis says causing me to chuckle at the word accompanied by his accent

"Lopsided," I mimic him as he tries fixing them for me, just as he leans in to kiss me a knock on his door interrupts us.

"If you don't want to ask Thomas to kick this door in you better open it," April says, her voice muffled from behind the door.

Adonis rolls his eyes playfully before walking over to the door where he opens the door for April.

She walks past him with a small smile before sitting on the edge of his bed and turning to me.

"School is in exactly a month, Lexi and I are going shopping and you have no choice but to come," she mutters to me.

I groan lightly as she gets up and pulls me up from his soft bed.

"As in today?" Adonis questions, leaning against the wall as he looks at us.

April nods, and soon her phone rings,"I have to take this, meet me in the living room in five minutes," she says and I nod as she walks out the room.

"Do you mind going with me to school?" He questions and I immediately know he means on his bike.

"Sure," I tell him and he smiles before walking over to me,placing his hand on the side of my neck, he pulls me in close and places his lips on mine.

After a quick second he pulls away and I take a deep breath.

"Thank you," he smiles causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

Before I can say anything else, I hear April yell my name, he chuckles lightly as I walk out his room and over to her.

"Good you're ready," she says returning her to bubbly behaviour.

"As if I had a choice,"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Oh I should give this to Vanessa," April says and i smile as she hold up a small baby onesie.

"You don't know if it's a boy or girl," Lexi says and she chuckles.

"Its beige, neutral," she smiles placing it back down.

"Her first appointment is today actually," I mutter.

"I'm happy her mom is so supportive about it," Lexi says and we nod.

"I wonder what Adonis and your kids would look like," April mutters slyly as a mischievous smile forms on her lips.

"What brand of paint should I get?" I question, completely ignoring April's comment which causes them to chuckle.