𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

"It wasn't my secret to tell,"

"Happy birthday!" They all yell as the confetti shoots out the confetti poppers, covering the green grass in colourful pieces of paper as they fall from the sky

I give everyone a small smile as they all sing the birthday song around the cake.

A few minutes after the song a familiar voice startles me.

"Happy birthday," he speaks, I turn around to see Jaxson.

"Thank you," I smile as he hands me a small box.

"Athena helped me pick it out," he says causing me to chuckle.

"Then I know it'll be good," I smile causing him to laugh as Athena walks over to us.

"Happy birthday Iz," she smiles causing me to roll my eyes.

"I've seen that you've talked to Adonis," I tell her which makes her laugh.

"I'll leave you guys to catch up," Jaxson speaks before giving me a small smile and walking away.

"I got this for you," she says, before handing me another box.

"Before the day is up I'm gonna need a trolley," I joke causing her to laugh.

"How's school?" I question as I place the two presents onto the table.

"It's okay, there's this boy, his name is Ryder," she drags on causing me to chuckle.

"You be careful with boys you hear me," I tell which cause her to chuckle.

"I'm not twelve," she rolls her eyes causing me to laugh.

"You're only two years older," I mutter.

"Ryder huh?" Veronica says which startles us both.

"Mom, it's not like that," she tries to justify.

"Maybe I should ask dad," she says causing the both of them to rush over to Jaxson.

"Well she's in trouble," Adonis jokes as he walks over to me.

"Hm, not that much," I tell him, just then Vanessa and April walk over to us.

"I just got this drink its mixed with something but I don't like it too much want it V?" He questions, which causes both me and April to go quiet.

"Um no, I'm not up for it," she say, which causes him to look puzzled.

"You haven't been drinking and you've been vomiting like twice a day, what's up with you?" He questions causing me to give him a stern look.

"She's just not up for it, is that an issue?" April questions, speaking before I do.

"No it's not, but its just weird for her, as though she's pregnant," he says before drinking from the cup, he just seconds ago offered Vanessa.

Our silence makes him confused before his face expression changes as though he's figured everything out.

"Are you, and you two, you knew?" He questions which makes us all stay quiet.

"You've got to be kidding me," he says, his voice raising over the crowd which causes everyone to go silence and look in our direction.

"Lower your voice," Vanessa says causing Adonis to scoff.

"Are you guys actually serious?" He questions as everyone begins to engaged in their own conversation.

"Is it Kegan's?" He inquiries causing April to roll her eyes.

"Of course it is, whose else would it be?" I question which causes him to glance over to me.

"You knew and you didn't tell me," he say causing Vanessa to chime in.

"It wasn't her secret to tell," she says causing him to roll his eyes.

"It isn't a fucking secret after three months what are you gonna say you're getting fat, for fuck's sake Nessa, think," he starts which brings Kegan to walk over to us.

"What's wrong?" He questions, Vanessa shakes her head to Adonis but he doesn't seem to care.

"Your girlfriend is fucking pregnant," he says which causes Kegan to grow confuse.

"Adonis seriously," April says before she can throw a punch, I grab Adonis's hand and walk into the house.

"Why would you do that?" I question, raising my voice.

"It's my fucking sister, I deserve to know," he says, his voice going higher than mine causing me to lower mine.

"But did you need to react the way you did, I mean she's going through so much for you to just expose it like that," I say causing him to scoff as he places back and forth.

"You kept that from me, knowing I was worried," he say causing me to grow confused.

"It wasn't my secret to tell," I tell him causing him to roll his eyes.

"Maybe the reason she didn't want to tell you is because you're bitching about it, instead of just trying to comfort her," I mumble.

"Oh fuck off," he gestures causing me to shake my head.

"You all are the same," I mutter, just then he stops pacing before his eyes meet mine.

"What?" He questions, softening his tone.

"This was a mistake," I tell him nefore he takes a step closer to me causing me to take a step back.

"Don't," I mutter just as the door slides open.

"Everything okay in here?" Veronica questions.

"Yeah, I was just heading back in," I say, before walking past her and going back outside.

I walk without looking before colliding with a body.

"You okay Izzy?" Jackson questions as I meet eye contact with him.

"Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going," I mumble.

"Happy birthday by the way," he says before handing me a gift bag.

"You didn't have to," I say causing him to smile.

"I did have to, think of it as from Me, my mom and Thomas," he says which causes me to smile.

"Well thank you to you, your mom and Thomas," I say before he nods.

I walk over to Vanessa and April, worry in their eyes as they look at me.

"He's not up for being a father anytime soon," she mutters, I embrace her in hug as I rub her back.

"I'm sorry," I mutter, just then April joins in on the hug.

"You have us, Nessa," April says.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

This kinda hurt to write because one, its crap and two I don't even know but I hope you enjoyed, if you did leave a comment and or vote

Ash<3