Chapter 75

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 75:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 75:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 75

On the sofa, Lu Lixing and Chen Shu were also sitting opposite each other, and no one spoke.

Ji Qingqing was in the room, probably knowing that the two of them were going to talk about things, and closed the door of the room intimately, so as not to disturb him and him.

The camera is off.

Chen Shu also had a somewhat disheartened meaning, "I don't want to hear your explanation on this matter, Lu Lixing, so many years, why haven't I found you ..."

You can't go on without talking.

Chen Shuyi sighed, "Have you thought about my feelings? No, you only think about yourself, brother. For so many years, I ’m here to clean up your mess? You know we have to pay for a variety show to break the contract How much is it? Just because you are so ... selfish! "

Chen Shu also scolded: "Be careful! Lu Lixing, you are really careful! Use the company's interests to satisfy your unspeakable lust!"

He shook his head and groaned, "It's boring, it's really boring."

After listening to Chen Shuyi's complaints, if Lu Lixing had nothing to do with putting Chen Shuyi in front of him, "Since you don't want to listen to my explanation, then I won't talk about it, and the advertising sponsorship will be hard for you."

Chen Shu also looked at the information, turned it around, looked up at Lu Lixing, and was amazed at the incredible, "Do you really want me to cook? In fact, I do n’t have to cook, it ’s not a problem, but you do n’t Still a businessman, that's the company's interest, you ... "

Lu Lixing said nothing. "All the company's losses are on my personal account, and I think there is a lot of investment space for this variety show. The specific matters will trouble you."

Chen Shu also referred to Landing Excitement, distressed, "Lu Lixing, do you think you can do whatever you want with money and potential? You ..."

Lu Lixing interrupted him, "What are you doing here?"

"蓁 蓁 Cooking tonight, let me come over to invite you and gently go over for dinner," said this, Chen Shu also smiled and looked at Lu Lixing, "but when I haven't said this, don't want to eat My family is cooking! "

After finishing speaking, Chen Shu also got up, plucked up the stack of materials, looked at Lu Lixing with resentment, and walked fiercely.

As soon as the door was closed, Ji gently peeped out of the room. "Mr. Chen is gone? Didn't he just ask us to have dinner?"

"He told me just now. Don't go."

"what happened?"

"He said, no food was bought."

"... But Sister Lin Min just asked me on WeChat, and the ones that like to focus on the taste are still lighter."

Lu Lixing's mind turned quickly. "Chen Shu also estimated that he wanted to have a two-person world, so let's not bother them."

Ji gently realized for a moment, "I see."

Dare to love this Chen Shu also came to invite them to dinner.