Chapter 25

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 25:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 25:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 25

The door was suddenly caught open.

The scent of roses in the room almost made Lu Lixing mistakenly think he was in the wrong room.

Lu Lixing walked into the room, stood at the end of the bed, and looked at Ji, who was still rolling around, and twisted his brows slightly, and could not help but have a headache.

I started rolling before I slept. Is this an exercise after falling asleep?

"Cough ..." Lu Lixing coughed twice, and Ji rolled gently to the end of the bed. When he opened his eyes, he just hit Lu Lixing's eyes and sat upright.

He looked at him casually, "Anything?"

Lu Lixing handed a tablet to her, "It's all solved, let's see for yourself."

Ji gently took the tablet and swiped down. It turned out that Shen Weiwei posted an apology on Weibo.

The statement explained in detail a month ago when she fell down the hill in the crew, saying that Ji Qingqing looking for herself at that time was nothing but lines, no disputes and physical contact occurred, it was her own process of lines. China was so invested that it fell off the hill and was injured. Sorry for the misunderstanding suffered by Ji Qingqing this month.

The apology was sincere and topped.

In fact, Shen Weiwei is not a big traffic cafe. In fact, she is not even half-fired, and she can get so much attention, because Ji gently has too much black powder.

The enemy's enemies are friends. Ji was gently pulled over cp, played with a lot of ambiguous stars, offended too many star fans, so that now she has a little wind and grass on the Internet, the group of fans came to smell the taste, The spontaneous organization of the league was light.

Shen Weiwei made this statement, and there was no rhythm of the sailing army. Although most fans still ridiculed Ji slightly, there were also many passers-by who spoke for her, which was fair.

"I was forced to apologize. The two artists are in the same company. One is red and the other is not red. The one who offends the red one. Who knows the truth? Tianyu is too ugly."

"It's ugly +1. In the past two days, there has been news breaking. Ji has been backed up by Gu Shaoyu. After finding a few backers, it seems that the rich nowadays are really stupid and rich."

"I have inside information. Ji gently climbed to the top of Tianyu, especially the top, but I dare not say who it is."

"It turned out to be Kim | Master again, no wonder it was so fearless."

"I don't know Ji Qinglian very much, I don't know how her character is, but she is really innocent. Since she is innocent, she has the right to defend her innocence and rights. I heard that she is still in the police station. For a few days, was this a disaster? "

"As for the matter, please be precise. The video of this incident has appeared and there are people who are conspiracy theories? I don't listen to it or believe it is really ugly, okay, it's not Ji Qingqing's fault, why is it yin and yang strange? Talking softly? What is forcing a statement of apology, misunderstanding people, and causing so much trouble and influence to her, should it be clarified for her?