Chapter 61

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 61:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 61:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Sixty-One

Although Lu Lixing is a workaholic who devotes himself to work at least 15 hours 24 hours a day, he also understands that the body is the capital of revolution. Basically, he will squeeze out an hour of fitness from the other 9 hours.

As for where to work out, a big company doesn't have a gym yet?

Therefore, Lu Lixing's eight-pack abs was firmly and firmly rooted in his lower abdomen, and never disappeared for a day.

How bad is Ji Qingqing's eyes, then Gu Feifan is only four or five pack muscles, and that figure is also good?

Lu Lixing dismissed him like a jealous man, and let Ji gently praise his figure.

— "Does the host really decide to give up this task?"

Lu Lixing turned the pages and remained motionless.

—— "Let Ji gently move his mouth, the host can get ten life points, that is, ten hours of life. You now have less than ten hours of life, really don't think about it?"

Lu Lixing looked down line by line, concentrating.

— "Don't perform missions to clear health, isn't face more important than life?"

"To shut up!"

— "Okay, the countdown starts in five minutes. You have a total of fifteen minutes. I wish you a smooth task and a happy life."

Lu Lixing: "..."

The sun was shining, and the sea breeze at noon brought some hotness. Gu Feifan and Qiao Ean left on the beach. After seeing enough, the handsome and beautiful Ji Ji Qing finally came back, and could not help but sigh, "Gu Feifan's abdominal muscles and sister Qiao's The vest line is too beautiful. "

She can train her abdominal muscles and vest lines at any time.

Although she has been fed by Aunt Pei during this time, she also insisted on exercising at home, covering her soft abdomen, and secretly calculating the time she had exercised. It was strange. Why was there no effect?

Just after touching the lower abdomen, Ji Qing was a little hungry.

Glancing at the time, half past eleven.

"Mr. Lu, are we going to eat at noon or will it be delivered? I'm hungry."

Mr. Lu sat on the sofa reading a book immobile and had no time to ignore the lightness.

Fans in the squatting live room saw Lu Lixing ignore the scene of Ji Qing, and the bomber exploded.

[Hahaha, Lu is always good, don't let Li Ji take care of this effort! 】

[Well, Ji gently slaps himself? No matter how pitiful you are, others are always unwilling to treat you. 】

[I think President Lu is the true face of Ji Qingwei's deliberate understanding. After all, people have gone through shopping malls. No one has ever seen this. Ji Qingwen's behavior is not good enough. 】

[Ji Qingwen always thought that everyone would look at her, laugh and die, a show pretending to be in love, really treat Lu as your boyfriend? 】

After a while, Lu Lixing seemed to look back at Xiang Ji gently, "What did you just say?"