Chapter 73

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 73:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 73:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Seventy-Three

The immediate atmosphere melted after the two shop assistants came in vip.

However, Ji Qingqing still felt quite regretful that he did not see Lu Liting fighting with Gu Shaoyu.

There were more scenes with outsiders, and it was not easy for a few people to say anything. Gu Shaoyu saw Shen Weiwei standing with her head down, silent, her heart tingling, and she clenched her hands without permission. Zu courageously said to Lu Li: "Okay, nothing will happen to me and Weiwei."

Lu Lixing's eyes were sharp like swords, but Gu Shaoyu, who had taken courage, could not help but take a few steps back, looking away from Lu Lixing's four eyes.

Those eye-catching eyes seemed to be able to see people through. Gu Shaoyu's heart hung up suddenly, holding Shen Weiwei's palm tightly.

This is about a conditioned reflection from small to large.

When he was young, a group of young people lumped together. Lu Lixing was older than theirs. They led the juniors to play. A group of people were also leaders and often taught by their elders at home. When they grew up, Lu Lixing supported Lu's family by himself. There are more scenes than they go to the nightclub, and the momentum is naturally not comparable to the **** of Gu Shaoyu's wave bar nightclub.

Lu Lixing looked back coldly, "Let's go. I will visit Mr. Gu Lao in a few days."

Gu Shaoyu's original calm heart hung up again.

"Brother, I ..."

"I let you go!"

Gu Shaoyu didn't dare to say more. She clenched Shen Weiwei's hand to leave, but was stopped by Lu Liting.

He clutched Shen Weiwei's wrist, his eyes were dim and he could not hear the tone, "Are you sure you want to leave?"

Shen Weiwei looked up, her lips were slightly opened, and she was about to speak.

"You're leaving me and breaking up with me?"

"I ..." Looking at Lu Liting's expressionless face, Shen Weiwei suddenly panicked, a cold sweat came from her palms, and she expressed a little regret.

But why she regretted and hesitated, Shen Weiwei herself didn't know.

When she was with Lu Liting, she knew that Lu Liting was a member of the Lu family. That's why. She willingly stayed with Lu Liting to accompany him, because she knew that sooner or later she would work hard, but the reality gave her a slap. .

Lu Liting was reluctant to use the resources of the Lu family for her, and even he was unwilling to enter Lu's work. Instead, he left the Lu family and decided to start from scratch and work in his favorite industry.

Lu Liting can, she can't.

The entertainment industry is a place to eat people. She has no background, no connections, and no resources, so she is destined to sink in this circle forever, be crowded out and bullied by others, cannot offend people casually, and must meet with a smile. She didn't want to live anymore.

She gave Lu Liting a chance. Since this time, she does not believe that Lu Liting does not know that she is in a difficult situation, but Lu Liting has remained indifferent, except for verbal comfort.