Chapter 42

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 42:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 42:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 42

Several dishes delivered by Qin Yue and Gentle came from the chef of the hotel.

In contrast, the three dishes made by Lu Lixing are steamed and steamed, and the fish's color is restored. It can be eaten, and the steamed fish loses its original taste and taste, plus a bit of vinegar. Taste, Bai blinded the value of Su Meiyu. Corn shrimp is black and burnt, salty and sweet. As for the plate of dark vegetables, it directly caused people to lose their food.

Ji Qing gently put the food delivered by Qin Yue in front of Lu Lixing, thinking of Lu Lixing, "Mr. Lu, you have worked hard today."

Lu Lixing frowned, and glanced at her quietly.

With only one glance, Ji understood it lightly and changed his situation, "Husband, you worked hard today."

-"+1 health, current health is one hour."

Lu Lixing's eyes squinted slightly, his upper body leaned forward slightly, approaching Ji gently, and whispered: "I should cook for the first time, should you show something?"

Ji gently leaned back, pulling away from Lu Lixing.

"Show me?"

Lu Lixing pulled the corn shrimp pushed by Ji gently.

"This plate of corn shrimp, corn I processed for half an hour, shrimp I processed for twenty minutes, scratched the shrimp twice, and splashed the oil four times."

Ji gently looked at his almost intact hand, "Need to go to the hospital?"

"... you listen to me finish."

"You said."

He brought over the fish.

"I washed it for ten minutes, and now I still have a fishy smell."

"Washing with hand sanitizer can remove the smell."

"And this plate of vegetables, I washed them one by one."

Ji gently tentatively said, "Thank you husband for making this meal for me."

-"+1 health, current health is two hours."

"that's it?"

Ji Qing suddenly realized.

I don't know how Lu Lixing manages the company, so he has to make such a big turn.

"Husband, you made this meal for me today. I was really moved. Thank you," she took a deep breath. "Her husband, husband, husband, husband, husband, husband, husband!"

—— "Life +11, the current health is fourteen hours."

"Enough?"

"not enough."

"Husband Husband Husband Husband Husband Husband Husband Husband Husband ..." Ji gently observed his pleasant eyes and smiled, "Is this enough?

—— "Life +9, current health is 23 hours."

"not enough."

Ji gently frowned, "What do you want?"

Lu Lixing looked at the three dishes on the table. "I cook half of these dishes."