Chapter 19: The Addiction

⚠️WARNING⚠️ It may contain sex scenes! Read at your own risk.
———————————---

And I just stood there and then he went with his left hand I just stood there and then he went down and down with his left hand and then he opened the zipper of my pants and took my pants off

Darren: Darling, open my pants.

I opened his Louis Vuitton belt and opened his zipper of his pants. Then I stood up again and he pushed me against the wall and held my neck and kissed me.

Me: Oh damn, but now daddy.

His lips were so soft and warm. He continued to kiss me and he slowly pushed me further behind against the wall and put his hands on the walls.
It makes me crazy how he already looks me alone intensively in the eyes and still pressed against the wall.
Then out of nowhere he softly threw me on his bed, barely a second he lay on top of me and pressed his lips on mine. It became wilder and more erotic. He moved from my lips further down my neck and at the same time was his hands on my ass, squeezing gently. I moaned and he kissed further and further down over my breasts and licked over my belly while his hands held on to my hips.

He further down and then licked my thigh and spreaded my legs. Then he slowly removed my red slip and pushed his tongue deep inside. I moaned

Darren: *whispered in my ear* Darling, put your arms over your head.

Me: But of course daddy *smirks*

He took off his Tommy Hilfiger underpants and presented me with his perfect penis. Then he spread my legs and gently pushed his penis inside me. Then he looked at me intensively and stayed motionless for a few seconds. Then he moaned slightly. Then he started to move very slowly and quietly. Push for push it became wilder, stronger, deeper, more lively. And then my orgasm came. I moaned so loudly. And he also moaned softly and got orgasm. I was then just knocked out and fell asleep. Darren grabbed me and held me in his arms and didn't let me go.

DARREN'S POV:

I held it all night and never let go. She always sleeps so peacefully and I can't stop looking at her.

It is just not normal. I have never had this before. I have never loved and felt a woman so intensely. She is just perfect. I can't stop saying that.

I want to marry her. I HAVE to marry her. I will plan a trip to Paris and propose to her in front of the Eiffel Tower. Because Paris is the city of love. And it' s a perfect fit for me and for her. Because we love each other very much. I can feel that she loves me with all her heart. I'd rather break my heart than hers. I can't let her heart be broken. And she makes me brutally addicted. I'm totally addicted to her. She's like a drug. Just a human drug. I got up and Vicky slept peacefully.

I went to the kitchen and called Logan.

Logan: Heyo Bro what's up?
Me: Hey my G, are you alright? I wanted to call you and was going to ask you for some help.

Logan: Oh, spell it out, tell me.

Me: I want to marry Vicky and I want to go to Paris with her and propose.

Logan: Ohh, I'm in. I'm also planning on proposing at Riccy's and I think Marijetta's too.

Me: Okay, then let's go. Are we meeting at 12? Then we can plan the whole thing with Marijetta. Should we ask Louna as well?

Logan: Yeah of course. But only if she wants to.

Me: Okay great, then see you at 12.

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower and Vicky was still sleeping. I wrote a note to go shopping quickly and then meet Logan.

Before I left I gave her a kiss on the forehead and whispered I love you Victoria.

At the apartment of Vicky, Logan, Marijetta and Louna

We all planned the trip. Next week it should start. Louna has decided not to go and is moving away with Leon. And she doesn't want to be with us anymore, because she needs a new start now, after all what happened here. We are sad but our life goes on. So we have the trip planned in Paris and I can't wait to be in Paris and change Vicky's life. It's going to be crazy.

I went back to my house and I saw Vicky in the kitchen. She wanted to walk towards me but couldn't even walk straight. That means it was hard yesterday hahah.

Me: Hey darling, you see it was hot yesterday.

Vicky: Oaahhh it hurts so much.

Me: I'll carry you to your room. I cook you something and bring you something. I have news for you.

After I cooked something for her.

Me: So Darling, here is your fav food.

Vicky: Omg thank you my love.

Me: I have some news for you, Darling.

Vicky: I listen....

Me: We're going to Paris next week with others. And Louna decided not to come with us. Because she needs a Newstart in her life.

Vicky: Omg, wow, I love it. And I know Louna needs a Newstart.

Me: What you knew that?

Vicky: Yeah, she told me 2 days ago. And I said goodbye to her. I miss her very much, but life must go on.

Me: Yeah that's true. But I'm really looking forward to Paris with you.

Vicky: Me too, my love.

I kissed her softly. I just can't resist. I have to kiss her. I'm so fucking addicted to her.

Vicky: *whispered in my ear* Let's go Daddy

The whisper has just made me brutally crazy and I couldn't resist. It will probably no longer be able to stand later.