Chapter 16: Louna's Ex

Louna: Wait, he looks familiar to me...Omg is that Jay Lehmann?

Officer Lance: Jay Lehmann? How do you know him?

Louna: Uhm... that's soo unpleasant for me. I'm realy really sorry... but Jay is my Ex-Boyfriend and he lives in Switzerland. How can he know where I live and how can he know that I was there when Leon was shot? I left him because he was constantly checking me out. And he abused me so often too. So really a bad one.  And he gets jealous very badly.

Officer Lance: Holy shit, okay he's wanted.  Great thanks Louna. That helped us a lot and saved time. So I wish you Leon, get well soon and relax. And Louna, I wish you all the best.

Leon: Uhm.. Quentin... wait... I'm sorry that I was naughty.  But now I can understand that you wanted to protect me, but I'm old enough now to take care of myself. I hope I'll see you again soon.

————————————
Louna's POV:

Holy shit, what's going on here. Why is Jay there? Why is he following me? Now I think back to the time when I broke up with him, if he said anything.

4 YEARS AGO

I argued with Jay. Then he got so angry he almost wanted to hit me. But I could stop.

Louna: Jay please, you only make things worse if you hit me. I would like to talk to you now. And I've wanted to do that for weeks. I have no more feelings for you. I do not love you anymore. Jay, do you understand what that means? I have to break up with you. I'll pack my things and go.

Jay: You little bitch, you destroy my life. And I know that you love me You can't hose me. Just go but wait for it. I will destroy your life and take everything you love from you. You bitch, fuck off.

Then I left and saw him never again.

NOW

He hasn't changed. He's still the same as before. I could remember his words now. That he now wants to take everything I love from me... I'm already a little scared. I think it's time to tell Leon the truth... I never told him about Jay.

Leon: What are you thinking about? I wanted to ask you who the hell Jay is and how do you know him. Yes, I heard that he is your ex but how the hell he knows that you are there and that you are with me.

Me: I've been thinking about the time when I broke up with him, what his last words were to me. Do you want to know what his last words were?

Leon: Yeah, I'd like to know, so what were his last words?

Me: His last words were that he would destroy my life and that he will take everything I love from me for example you. In this case, it may be that he meant serious and not as a joke. And here is the pic of him 4 years ago. He changed a lot. But I could still recognize him. I don't know how.

Leon: Oh, shit then he was really serious

Leon: Oh, shit then he was really serious. But he hasn't been found at the moment. My father will let me know. Omg it's so strange that I now know who my father is. My father is just a cop. And btw he's not so ugly but dangerous. *smiled*

Me: Yes really true. *smiled*
Today was a brutal day. I don't know what to do now. But what I'm going to do for sure is to stay with you until you're out of here, then we'll see how we move on.

Leon: Good Idea! Let's order us a pizza. I hope we can. *smiled*

Me: Yeah, let's do this. I love you babe. *gave him a kiss*

Leon: I love you too. *kissed on my lips*

————————————

⚠️WARNING⚠️ It may contain sex scenes! Read at your own risk.
————————————

Marijetta's POV:

That with Louna and Leon that came unexpectedly. I don't know why Leon was shot. They'll tell us what happened. I went on a date with Anna Shumate yesterday. It was so wonderful. A date with a perfect girl, there couldn't be anything better than that. The date started at 2:00 pm and we went to the cinema and watched the movie Pitch Perfect. This is Anna's favorite film. When I was watching a film, I kept looking at Anna because she is just so beautiful. This is the 5th time I've seen her. But today is our first date. When the film was showing Anna leaned on my shoulder and put her left arm on my thigh. This is "dangerous" for me because it makes me brutal horny.

Then the film was finished. So we went out and then went to my penthouse by the sea. Anna knew I lived by the sea, but she didn't know that I owned a penthouse. Then we went into the apartment, she was right on the sofa and then we watched the 2nd part of Pitch Perfect and then the 3rd part.  During the movie we missed about more than half.  We during the film:

Me: *keep looking at Anna*

Anna: *looks back and takes this 😏 look*

Me: *I approached Anna and she then lay on my stomach.*

Anna: Do you know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.  sorry that was so random but that had to go.

Me: Wow, that was really unexpected, but I think you're just amazing and I don't want to let go of you.

Anna: I don't care anymore either

Me: *I kissed her *

Anna: *also kissed back*

Anna and I kissed. I pulled out her t-shirt. Then the pants then bra and more and more until she is naked. Then she undressed me, then we kept kissing and so on. Then ....