Chapter 13: New Guy

Victoria's POV:

Louna: It's about that time while you were in a coma. When you were in a coma, so much happened. I met someone. His name is Leon Lance. He is originally from Miami and also goes to the FIU. It's a long story how I got to know him. It was at a party. I'll tell you later. Now Marijetta would like to tell you something.

Marijetta: So where do I start? Uhmm .. yes I'm a lesbian. I also met someone at the same party as Louna's. Her name is Anna Shumate and she will tell you about it later.
And Logan's gay too, and the guy on the phone was his friend Riccy Rodrigues.

Me: Omg, isn't that the famous singer? And Marijetta, I've felt for a long time that you are gay. But that didn't bother me at all because I still like you for who you are.

Marijetta: Yes it is. Logan went with Riccy on his tour. I hope this is ok for you.

Me: Of course. If he's happy, I have no problem with that, but watch out. If someone breaks your heart, I swear that person will be flat on the floor.

Louna: Thank you for your caring. It's nice of you. So Vicky, we have to go now. It's getting late but see you tomorrow!

Me: So see you tomorrow and take good care of yourself. Love you.

Marijetta: We love you too.

Now I'm all alone in the hospital room. Oh how laborious is that. I turned on the television and wanted to turn on the film and suddenly someone came into the room.

Stranger: Oops, shit, I think I'm in the wrong room.

When I saw him, oh my god. Oh shit, he looks so hot and sweet at the same time. I had to check it out first before I say anything. I moved my eyes from top to bottom.

Stranger: Hello, are you okay? You look pale

* My face turned red and I get nervous and my thoughts: Oh my god am I pale? Shit no. He blew me away so *

Me: Oh ... hi .. yes, I'm okay. You too?

Stranger: Yeah, everything's okay too

*My thoughts: Whoa, that guy. He is tall, has black, styled hair, has a short beard and has a super figure.*

Me: May I ask what your name is?

Darren: Yes, I'm Darren, I am happy to meet you. What is your name?

Me: My name is Victoria but call me Vicky. How did you end up in this room?

Darren: I actually wanted to visit my grandmother, she is here in the hospital somewhere. I can't find it right now.

Me: Oh, she may be in the next room.

Darren: Thank you, I'll stop by. Uhm .. I'd like to ask you something

Me: Yes of course, you can always ask.

Darren: I would like to get to know you better. Can I take you on a date?

I almost freaked out but I had to say yes.

Me: Yes, why not?

Darren: If I'm being honest, you just blew me away with your beauty and charm.

*I'm blushing*

Me: Wow ... thanks ... you blew me away too. So really and want to get to know you better. So here's my number.

Darren: Oh, perfect. Thank you so much and see you later. And please take care of yourself!

Me: You're welcome and see you later. I wish you a lot of fun with your grandmother and enjoy it. And take care of yourself. Bye Darren.

Darren: Bye Vicky.

Darren went out of the room
DAMNNN!! He blew me away with his charm and sympathy and he looks damn hot too.
Why did this happen to me? I'm really looking forward to the date.

—————————————-
1 DAY LATER
—————————————-
Marijetta and Louna went to the hospital to get Vicky. Then they went home again. What Vicky didn't know is that Louna's boyfriend is sitting in the apartment. When Vicky walked into the apartment. She was so confused because a stranger is sitting in the apartment. Then she took the baseball bat from Aaron that Aaron forgot to pack. She approached Leon and said to him.

Victoria: Ohh Stranger, get the fuck out of here! You want money? You don't get that. Do you want to fuck our pussies? You don't get that. You won't find anything here.

Marijetta and Louna laughed so hard and Leon is so confused and shocked. Victoria looked around and wondered if she's stupid.

Louna: OMG HAHAHA, you are not serious, is it? I wanted to surprise you and introduce you to my boyfriend

Victoria: Oh shit, I think I'd rather sink into the ground. This is so fucking embarrassing of me. I'm sorry Leon. I thought you were a robber or something.

Leon: HAHAHA, I was really shocked at the first moment, but you've never seen me before, it's not a big problem. Anyway, nice to meet you

Victoria: I'm really really sorry. I'm so rude. I know I'm so clumsy.

Leon: No problem, everything is fine. I got it. So Louna, my love. Let's go to the cinema now.

Louna: As you see my loved ones. I'm going to the cinema with my boy. See you later guys.

Louna and Leon left the apartment.

Marijetta: So just like I said in the hospital, I'll tell you now about me and Anna Shumate. I have to show you the photo of her now. Here is the photo of her.

Victoria: Holy shit, she's so beautiful

Victoria: Holy shit, she's so beautiful. You have to tell me more about that. I listen ...

Marijetta: So there was a party at the FIU.  Unfortunately, you were still in a coma.  And that's where I went. Louna met her boyfriend there, Logan too, and I met Anna Shumate there too.  I was in the disco and then suddenly someone fell on me and that was Anna.  Then it started with getting to know each other, then with flirting and then I found out that she's a lesbian. That was very good for me and so we continued talking and then unfortunately Anna had to go home again. So we exchanged the numbers. And then...

Vicky's phone rang out of nowhere

Victoria: Oh shit it's....