33❦

33

❦𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮❦

The boys are currently on the third day of a prank war. I have to sleep with one eye open because somehow I, unwillingly might I add. Am being targeted because of Blake.

The little turds are keeping score, Isaiah and Ace decided that pranks on me count as pranks on Blake.

I'm an easier target than Blake so I've fallen victim a few times already. I've brushed my teeth with cream cheese, been given a glass of what I thought was orange juice, but it turned out to be powdered cheese with water.

They plastered my room with pictures of Blake sneezing, terrifying to wake up to might I add. But also really funny so I haven't taken them down.

Oh they also filled the hair dryer with flour, so when I turned it on it blew it directly in my face.

Blake just about lost it on that one when I started coughing manically from the flour I inhaled.

He threatened the guys, and they agreed to be more careful.

The guys on the other hand are a bit more violent or cruel with their pranks on each other.

Blake stole all of Ace's blankets in his apartment, turned his AC on to full blast then stole the knob. He nearly froze to death that night. Ace heaved Isaiah over his shoulders and tossed him in a dumpster, he then went for me but Blake stepped in with the, you touch her you die eyes, so he backed off.

Isaiah put fake tan in Aces lotion so he's currently five different shades of orange and brown. He also shaved one of Blake's armpits, now he has one hairy armpit and one bare. It cracks me up every time he lifts his arms.

I told him to shave the other but he refuses to.

Blake put a spicy chili in Isaiah's lunch, then gave him a glass of milk curdled with vinegar to wash it down.

I almost vomited at that one.

And countless more parks within the last few days have taken place. They call it a prank war, I say it's just them being stupid.

But they seem to really enjoy it so who am I to rain on their parade.

One of them took it too far today when they stole every bit of food we had in the house. I was supposed to make cookies for Olivia, but literally every edible thing in this apartment is gone.

So that leaves Blake and I having to run to the store to buy ingredients, even though we got them yesterday.

"How long is this prank war going to last?" I ask, exhausted. It's been fun and all, and I love that they are having a blast, but being on edge for three days straight is really taking a toll on me.

"Ends tomorrow at four, whoever has the least amount of points has to buy dinner." Blake confirms.

Of course it would all be for dinner, doesn't seem to matter what it is there is always a bet or challenge for who's paying for dinner.

"Is it getting too much? I can call it off." He emphasizes. He told me at the start that if I wanted them to stop they would.

I wouldn't cancel their fun like that though. And I can definitely handle one more day, it would be another story if it was never ending.

"No it's fine, maybe we can do that one prank you wanted tomorrow." I offer.

"The stink bomb one?" He looks at me hopefully, so I nod my head.