12❦

12

❦𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮❦

I'm startled awake by the sound of something crashing. "Fucking hell, Isaiah. Be quiet, you're gonna wake her up." A voice that I'm pretty sure belongs to Blake hisses.

"What the hell! It's not like I meant to drop the pan on my foot." Isaiah hissed back.

"Oh my gosh, you both are like children in the morning. Where the fuck is the coffee." Ace's voice travels across the apartment.

"I drank it all." Isaiah says. I hear a loud thud followed by a whimper. "Owe, fuck. What the hell? You're gonna give me a concussion one of these times!" He cries out.

"Shut the hell up, and make more coffee, you jackass." Ace spits out.

I don't think he's a morning person.

"If you want coffee, make it for your Goddamn self." Isaiah yells back.

"Your dumb-ass drank it all, so you make more." Ace says with venom dripping from every word.

"Fuck no." Isaiah yells back.

"Will you both shut the fuck up!?" Blake yells, this time sounding beyond annoyed and about ready to start swinging.

"If you want me to shut up, you make the coffee then." Ace says, but it sounds like a threat.

They sound like they're going to kill each other. I push the blankets off of me and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth as quickly as I can.

I'll have to go make Ace some coffee, that should calm everyone down.

"Don't even start with me, Ace." Blake growls.

I rinse my mouth out, and then start my way down the hallway to the angry voices.

"Someone better make some fucking coffee then because I'm about to lose it." Ace threatens.

"Make your own coffee, you lazy piece of shit." Isaiah scoffs.

I peek my head around the corner to find them all surrounding the island in the kitchen glaring at each other.

"I can make the coffee." I offer.

All heads snap in my direction as they hear my voice. Blake's head falls back as he lets out a grunt. "I told you Assholes to be quiet! You woke her up!" He grumbles.

A course of sorrys float around the kitchen and I can't help but smile at the grumpy men.

"Where are the beans at?" I ask, stepping fully into the kitchen.

"Don't worry about it. I'll make it." Ace says, he steps around me and opens a cabinet that they keep the coffee in. Isaiah motions to a seat at the island, so I walk over and sit in it.

"I'm making myself some pancakes, do you want some?" Isaiah offers. I haven't had pancakes in forever.

I grin up at him and nod my head. "Yeah, if that's alright." Isaiah ruffles my hair. "Course it is, Cupcake." He laughs out.

"Don't poison her." Blake says as he gives Isaiah the stink eye.

"Like I would ever do that." He scoffs rolling his eyes.

A few minutes later Isaiah slides a plate of pancakes in front of me along with some syrup. "Thank you." I smile.

"No problem, Cupcake. So I was thinking, since we keep bumping into each other, that you should tell me what your number is." Isaiah says, as casual as one can be.