Chapter 22 - Wink

Ivory Evans

I was officially moved into Leon's apartment and our parents loved the idea of it. They already knew about the engagement too and they wanted us to get married fast but we want to take it slow so maybe about next year.

Lately my body started to feel weird and I found myself eating strawberry with nutella almost everyday. It's been 3 months since I stopped eating my birthcontrol pills and we've been having so much fun being so in love with each other.

After work, I went straight to the apartment with 6 different pregnancy test. I was so nervous as I kept looking at myself in the mirror. Leon will come home in 2 hours and I'm a little bit scared.

He definitely wanted kids but.. I don't if this is the right timing for us to have one because we both are on top of our careers lately. I mean I want one but I don't know about him to have kids now. Okay.. I'm crazy right now. I'm freaking out.

I decided to get a water cup and peed. I opened all the 6 pregnancy test that I bought and started to put it on the pee one by one. I grabed my phone and put on a 10 minutes timer.

I walked out from the bathroom to grab nutella and strawberries. Leon had been stocking strawberries laltely because he's trying to make a food based on strawberry sauce. He didn't even realize that I was eating the strawberries.

I took a glass of milk from the fridge and drank it quickly before starting to scoop some nutella out from the jar. I put it on the plate and ate strawberries with it.

I started to get nervous.. when I heard the timer went off.

I walked back towards the bathroom and closed my eyes. I took deep breath and let it out slowly. I opened my eyes and started to look at the 6 pregnancy tests.

I was speechless to see every one of them.. showed 'PREGNANT'. I smiled and I can't believe this. Tears started to fall from my eyes and I jumped around in happiness.

Suddenly I heard the apartment door opened, I froze.

"Baby.. I'm home! Dad and mom decided to crash for dinner.." I heard Leon announcing his presence. I was speechless and I quickly got out from the bathroom towards the living room.

"Ivory?" Leon saw me walking out from the bedroom and he raised his eyebrows.

"This is good." Marie said as she are the strawberry with nutella. Leon slowly walked to me and he looked at me suspiciously.

"Did you cry? What happened?" He asked as he cupped my face.

"What happened?" His parents asked at the same time. I held his hand and brought him to the bathroom. His eyes widen when he saw the pregnancy tests. He looked at it one by one and he turned to me.

"Are you really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you mad?" I asked slowly and he hugged me tightly immediately.

"No. I'm not mad! I'm so happy!" He saif and I hugged him back.

"Ivory! This is great news!"

"What? What happened?" His parents came in and Marie saw the pregnancy tests first. She squealed and showed it to her husband. Leon kissed my lips slowly and he smiled widely.