Chapter 11 - All Night

Leon Keith

"Until when wil-"

"Shut it, Ivory." I hissed.

"I'm just asking you to take off your suit off me!" I pulled over and took off my suit off her. I closed my eyes when I saw her dress. How many men already took a picture of her cleavage with their lustful eyes today? I sighed and leaned my head back.

"Why didn't you talk to Celine? Isn't she your perfect ex?"

"Can you stop trying to have a fight with me? I'm currently controling my anger right now." I said as I tried to breath normally again.

"Why are you mad about? I didn't talk to Celine, if that's why you're worrying about." God bless America. God bless America.

"Stop talking.. please." I said and I decided to call Jack.

"I'm paying you a thousand dollars to get your ass back in the kitchen. I'm currently in a really bad mood right now." I said Jack putting it on loud speaker.

"I knew something's up! You seriously need t-" I ended the call and started to drive again towards my apartment.

"Leon, did you just drive pass my house?"

"If you say a word, I'm stopping this car in the middle of the road to take you right here right now, Ivy." I warned her and she immediately shut her little mouth. I drove fast to my apartment and let the vallet chauffer park my car. I dragged Ivory up to my apartment and once the door of my apartment closed, I crashed my lips to hers.

She jumped to me and I caught her body. She wrapped her legs around my waist kissing me with the same pace. I walked into my room with her in my arms. I threw her to the bed and she smirked.

"You played along, didn't you?" I said and she dropped her dress strapped easily.

"I didn't think you would come but I had fun talking." She said arrogantly.

"You really need to stop this act of yours." I said and she stood on my bed. She took off her dress leaving her only with her panties. I looked at her speechless and she walked to me.

"What did you do to me?" I whispered and she giggled. She kissed me and pulled me to the bed. I kissed her lips passionately and my hands roamed her soft milky skin. I trailed kisses to her breast and sucked it making her moan.

I kissed her other breast and she giggled. I found myself loving this new sensation. The burning sensation inside of me was so new that I couldn't control myself at all. Ivory cupped my face and kissed my lips hard. She unbuttoned my shirt and helped me taking off my shirt.

"I'm going to do this more often." She whispered and I stopped. I looked straight into her eyes and she smirked.

"You're evil." I narrowed my eyes on her. She flipped me around making her sit on top of me.

"Are you seriously looking at me like that?" She raised her eyebrows. She opened my pants and I flipped her again. I kissed her hard and held her whole body tightly. I got inside of her and our body just moved in sync.

She screamed and moaned my name again and again. I love hearing it and I love having her in my arms. We did a couple of rounds until we both exhausted and laid in bed beside each other.

"What made you come to Lena's house?" She asked as she looked straight into my eyes.

"Apparently my mom introduced you to a lot of young men huh?"

"I always introduced myself as your fiance." Ivory smirked and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Really? I know you're lying."

"I told Adam confidently that you will come for me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Really?"

"I know you will come."

"So you planned all this?" I gestured her whole body and she shook her head.

"I thought your mom was going to introduce me to all of her friends that I'm your fiance but apparently she had another thing in mind. Besides.. you said that we're still young." She rolled her eyes and I chuckled. I kissed her neck again making her moan.

"When I say I'm going to marry you, I will." She said.

"You always make me mad.." I said as I looked straight to her eyes.

"Is that so? You're the one who is overly protective." She said giggling.

"You're showing your cleavage." I said as I teased her by holding her breast.

"Your ass." I grabbed her ass making her squeal.

"Your beautiful collar bones a lot.. I mean.. It's mine." I smirked and she chuckled.

"Yours? Since when I'm yours? I'm a free woman, I'm still young and-" I cut her by kissing her rude lips for always talking back at me. I went inside on her again but this time we go slow. She moaned and I started to go faster. I kissed her breast and we both hit out climax pretty fast.

"I like it when you're mad.. so sexy." She whispered and I kissed her neck hard leaving traces of marks there.

She's mine.

"I could eat Josh alive if you didn't follow me earlier." I whispered and she kissed my nose.

"I should have runaway from you earlier."

"You're giving me headaches, Ivory." I said and she laughed. She cupped my face and kissed me slowly.

"I mean.. it's working right. You're mine now."

"You're crazy." I said.

"You are.. I should have wear something shorter earlier.. maybe you would come sooner." She teased me.

"You dress is shorter than my suit, it's not good."

"Put it inside." She said looking straight into my eyes. I looked at her disbelief and put it inside of her again.

"I can do this all night."