Chapter 19 - Wrong

Leon Keith

"Mr. and Mrs. Evans." I walked downstairs and found them sitting on the living room. I walked to them and they sat up straight. I sat across them and looked at them both nervously. Their dog, Millie, walked over to me and I chuckled.

"Is everything alright?" Pierce asked.

"Yes, I just want to say something." I said and they're waiting for me to talk.

"I'm really serious with your daughter. I'm planning to.. uhmm marry her in 3 months." I bet they didn't expect me to say this.

"Really?" Kristina asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"That's great!" Pierce said and I smiled.

"I know that you both arranged us together but I still want to ask for permission to marry your daughter. I think I need her to be in my life so badly." I said nervously and Pierce stood up. He walked to me and gave me a hug.

"Of course, we will give the permission. I always knew that you're the right man for our daughter." He said as he patted my shoulder.

"She's a little bit handful huh?" Kristina asked and I chuckled.

"I think that's her charm." I said and they nodded.

"You have our permission, Leon."

"Thankyou, thankyou so much." I said as I looked the both of them. After that I excused myself to go to the kitchen to make some dessert fornthe whole family. I decided to make nutella brownies with vanilla ice cream.

It took me around 40 minutes to make it and I gave it to her parents before going upstairs to Ivory. I brought her lots of cookies with her favorite chocolate ice cream. I opened the door and found her already sleeping. She buried herself with her big blankets and I smiled. I slowly put the cookies on the table and got into the bed with her.

She snored lightly and I smiled looking at her. I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me. Not long after that.. I fell asleep too.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned my head hoping to see Ivory but Millie was laying beside me. She licked my face and I sat up straight immediately.

"Morning.." I turned to see Ivory just got out of the shower and I smiled looking at her.

"What's with that face?" She looked at me confuse but I decided to turn to Millie.

"Hello Millie." I hugged her and pulled the blanket up again.

"I have work, Leon." She said and I pretended to sleep again.

"Are you seriously not listening to me?" She poked me and then she took off the blanket. I turned to her and smiled. She chuckled and sat on the bed beside me. She kissed my cheek.

"What time will you be done? Do you want me to drop you off?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I have my chauffer ready and besides you have work!"

"When will you be done?"

"I'll go to your restaurant once I'm done and I think I will be done in a few hours. I will do some fitting for my runway show." She said and I held her hand caressing it.

"Sorry, I fell asleep last night. I already ate it all." She said as she pointed at the empty plate.

"Do you like it?" I asked and she nodded. She gave me a peck on my lips and she got up from the bed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the empty spot beside me. I kissed her slowly and she put her arms around my neck.

"Stay over tonight." I said as we looked at each other.

"No." She smirked.

"Ivy.."

"Ugh.. fine."

"That's my girl.." I said and I got up from her bed. I decided to wait on her and walked out from the house together. She got into the car to go to work and I decided to go back to my apartment to change before going to my restaurant.

"You're going to marry Ivory? For real?" My mom asked me through the phone and I bet Kristine told her this morning.

"Yeah." I said as I drove towards my restaurant.

"I can't wait! I mean.. you two look so good together."

"Please keep it down from Ivory, I haven't talk about it to her yet."

"Of course, darling. Let's meet up for dinner tomorrow." She squealed.

"Okay, tell me when and where." I said and she ended the call. I arrived at the restaurant and started working. I took over some work in the kitchen because Jack wasn't feeling well.

"Leon.." I turned to see Ivory already in the kitchen looking at me.

"Could you wait for me at my office?" I said and she nodded. I quickly finished my part and asked another chef to finish it. I took off my apron and walked towards my office.

"Hi, how was you-" Before I could finish my sentence, she crashed her lips to mine. I'm not complaining at all for this.

"I miss you."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows and she nodded. I looked down and realized she's not wearing any bra. I closed my eyes trying to process this situation. I turned to grab my suit and before I could put it around her.

"Can I go to your apartment first?" She asked.

"Yeah sure.. but fir-"

"Leon, I bet this is not your first time seeing someone who doesn't wear a bra so-" I cut her by kissing her lips and put the suit on her.

"Yes, that's true but you're my girl." I smiled and she pouted.

"I'll send my house code to you through text. You can go there first." I said and she nodded.

"When will you finish?"

"Maybe in an hour or a little more than that. Have you eat? Let me cook something for you.." I said as I walked towards the door.

"I'm fine! I'll see you there." She said as she ran out from my office. What's wrong with her?