Chapter 15 - Move On

Leon Keith

"It's nice to be out." Ivory said and I turned to her smiling.

"But it's a little chilly." I said and she shrugged. We're currently strolling around New York city because we both missed each other. We've been so busy with work and it was to see her these days.

I picked her up from her work sometimes but that's it. At last, we both have some free time to spend time together. My feelings for her grew more and more everyday and I'm not complaining. It's been a crazy ride with this little one.

"Did you see the article 2 days ago? They already knew that we're engaged." Ivory said as she took out her phone from her small bag.

"It's just a rumour though."

"Yeah but how did they find out?"

"Maybe they asked our family and friends." I said as I put my arm around her waist.

"That's true." She chuckled.

"Ivory!" I turned my head to see who called Ivory. Before I could turn to see Ivory's reaction, she already ran to that man and jumped into his arms. I was a little shocked seeing it and after I got my sense back, I quickly walked towards her pulling her away from him.

"How are you little one?" The man asked and I knew from the second that I saw the way he looked at her, he likes her.

"I'm good. Oh! This is Leon, my fiance. Leon, this is my childhood friend, Ben." She smiled to me and introduced me to him. He shook my head firmly and gave me a light smile. He turned to Ivory again and his eyes really can't lie.

"Do you wanna grab ice cream together?" Ben asked and before I knew it, Ivory slipped away from me and walked away with Ben. I can't believe this woman! Ivory turned to me and gestured me to follow her.

"Leon." I turned my head and saw Celine. She just got out from the store beside me with 2 big paper bags. She smiled widely seeing me.

"Hi."

"I was going to your restaurant tomorrow, but I'm glad that I'm seeing you here." She said as she walked towards me.

"Really? Why do you want to see me tomorrow? You miss my cook?" I asked and she chuckled. She's still the same and I can't lie that I missed her. I noticed a ring on her finger and I'm assuming that she's getting married with that person.

She was trying to look for something inside her bag but she was struggling with her 2 paper bags. I helped her by taking her paper bags from her hands.

"Thankyou." She said and she opened her bag taking out a baby blue invitation.

"Here." She said giving me the invitation and took her paper bags again from my hand. I looked at the invitation and it's her wedding invitation.

"You're getting married?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'm assuming you're getting married to right?" She asked and smiled at me.

"I don't know."

"I saw what you did to Ivory at Lena's house." She chuckled.

"Oh.." I didn't know why I can't find words to talk to Celine. There's a lot of questions inside my mind that I wanted to ask her but somehow I couldn't find it in my brain.

"I'm glad that you're with her right now, I think she's the right girl for you." Celine said.

"You acted like nothing happened between us huh?" I asked her in a cold tone.

"I'm sorry, Leon." She immediately apologized and I gave her wedding invitation back.

"We dated for a really long time and I was planning to propose you. You left me like we only dated for months, Celine." I hissed as I tried to get myself together. My emotions took over me because I was seriously mad at this woman.

"It was for the best, Leon. We're not happy.."

"I suggest you to leave my fiance alone." I turned to see Ivory already looking at Celine coldly. She walked slowly towards Celine and Celine smiled to Ivory.

"Sorry.. I was just.."

"I'm amazed by you actually. You still have the guts to show up in front of Leon like nothing happened between the two of you. I mean thank you for letting this man go because he's mine right now." Ivory hissed coldly at her and I saw Ben trying to prevent her from talking like that.

"Listen.. Celine, don't ever show up again in front of Leon or I will haunt you down. I know that you're pregnant and I bet you want to live in peace right?" Celine's pregnant?

"You're pregnant?" I asked Celine and she turned to me.

"Yes and I think Ivory has a point. She's right." Celine let out a dry laugh and I sighed.

"Let's talk.." I grabbed Celine's wrist planning to talk to her and settle everything so we can be clear.

"Leon!" I turned to Ivory who's looking at me angrily for trying to talk to Celine.

"I'll call you." I said to her.

"Don't bother to call me!" Ivory said and then she walked away. Ben smirked at me and I sighed.

"She's one of a kind, Leon. I suggest you to talk to her than talking to me. We have nothing to talk about anyways." Celine said as she pushed my hand away.

"But.."

"Don't let her slip away again and lose her like the way you lose me. Seeing what you did to her at Lena's house was pretty clear for me that you need a girl like her instead of a girl like me. Besides.. we both have our own lives now."

"But.."

"Go.. or else she will throw a fit." Celine gestured me to go and I nodded. I quickly walked towards Ivory who's currently still so pissed. Ben was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring him.

I picked her up on my should and Ivory smacked my back. Thank God that this woman wearing her jeans today.

"Go away! Go with your ex! You annoying man!" She smacked my back and it was pretty clear that people were looking at us. She just forgot that she's a famous model for a second right there. I'm glad that she's expressing her feelings though.

I put her back on the ground after I arrived back at my restaurant. She was planning to run away but I caught her body right on time.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"I'm wearing heels, Leon. Don't make me step on your fucking foot!" She tried to get away but I dragged her into my restaurant. When she noticed a lot of people looking, she acted like nothing happen and shut her little mouth for a second.

I brought her to my office and locked the door. I picked her up and make her sit down on my table. She looked at me coldly like she's ready to kill me in a second.

"Why are you dragging me here? Why don't you hang out with your ex? I mean you can talk about the past and walk through your beautiful memories together.. you two can go back togeth-"

"She's getting married." I cut her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh! You're planning to crash her wedding and then kidnap her and-"

"Wait! Let me get this clear first.. who do you think you are? You're my fiance and you're jumping into someone else's arms?" I pointed my finger at her.

"He's my friend and don't even try to change the-"

"Really? It's pretty clear that he's into you and he's loving the fact that you're hugging him tightly. You pressed your body to him!" I bursted at her and she looked at me disbelief.

"Hey! I'm the one who's currently mad at you! Why are you mad at me? I did nothing wrong!" She put her hands on her waist!

"Unbelievable!" I scoffed.

"I'm not going to marry you! You still can't move on from Celine!" She hissed and she unlocked the door leaving me alone in the office.