Chapter 12 - Admit

Ivory Evans

I was showering when Leon decided to join me. He hugged me from the back and trailed kisses on my neck making me moan. Last night, we spent the whole night having fun tumbling in bed.

Leon gave me a lot of hickeys and I swear he's crazy.

"You have work today?" He asked.

"No."

"Good because I won't go to work. You're stuck with me here." He smirked and I kissed him slowly.

"You need to cook for me, I'm starving." I said and he nodded. He helped me clean myself and he put a towel around me. He gave me his shirt and putting it on me.

"You look cute." He whispered.

"I look cuter in that dress." I said and he picked me up on his shoulder. He tapped my ass a few times and then put me on the kitchen table.

"What do you want for lunch?"

"Surprise me." I said but instead of going to the kitchen, be checked my body out. I didn't wear anything except for his shirt. He was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"You look so hot." He said and he kissed me.

"You're crazy about me huh?" I asked and he nodded.

"So crazy.. everything is new for me." He said as he put his hand on my thigh slowly going up.

"Leon!" I smacked his shoulder and he raised his hands up.

"Fine.. I'll cook.. I'll cook." He said and he walked to the fridge. He was busy looking at the ingredients as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt. I unbuttoned all of it making my whole body visible.

"Babe, could you pass me that strawberry?" I asked and Leon took out a box of strawberry for me. He turned and his eyes widen.

"Are you trying to test me?" His eyes darkens and I smirked.

"Test you what?" I said as I pretended to accidently show my shoulder revealing half of my body. Leon walked to me and he pulled my body closer to him. He started to tease me down there with his finger making me moan.

"Leon.. OMG.." I moaned and he smirked evily at me. He used his other free hand to take away his shirt away from my body leaving me butt naked on his kitchen table. He caught my breast with his lips making me moan more. He put his 2 fingers in making me gasp in pleasure.

"Leon.. don't tease me!" I hissed and he quickly put himself inside me. He fasten up his pace and I screamed when we hit the climax. He took his shirt from the ground and put it on me.

"Don't tease me again.. or else you will starve until tomorrow." He smirked and I chuckled. I cleaned the kitchen table and looked at him cooking for me. I sat on the chair admiring him cooking.

"Why did you want to become a chef?" I asked.

"My granddad was one. I grew up with him because my parents was busy with work. He taught me."

"You're so talented."

"I practiced a lot, I spend most of my time at my restaurant. I rarely come back here." I was surprised hearing his statement.

"Your hard work paid off already. Your restaurant is a success and you have lots of it throughout the country. I mean it's hard for people to build a luxury restaurant." I said and he nodded.

"That's true, I'm just living my granddad's dream."

"I bet he's proud of you right now." I said and he looked at me. He smiled as he put a plate full of meat in front of me.

"This looks awesome." I said as I took the fork and knife that he gave me.

"How about you? Why modelling?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"I love being in front of the camera, I felt like I can express myself that way." I said and he nodded.

"You're drop dead gorgeous, Ivory. No one can deny that and I think I need to buy a mask for you to cover your beautiful face." He gave me a peck on my lips and I chuckled.

"By the way.. where is your dog?" I asked.

"My parents' house. I rarely come home these days, I always try to make myself busy." I understand why he said that and I smiled.

"You have me now.." I said as I took a bite of his steak and my eyes widen.

"So.. good." I said as I munched into it.

"Really?" He asked as he cut it and then taking a bite.

"So good.. who made this?" He smirked.

"Me." I said proudly and he laughed.

"You're dreaming!" He ruffled my hair and dropped his hand on my thigh.

"Leon!"

"What?"

"We're going out after this." I said and he looked at me in horror.

"Oh!" He suddenly smiled evily at me.

"I will buy new dresses.. I can't want to dress you up." He said and I looked at him disbelief.

"It's fashion, baby." I said as I gave a peck on his cheek.

"Fashion? You can wear it when you're with me, I will have my suits and hoodies ready in my car at all times."

"Buy me panties too.. I bet you will destroy it a lot in the future." I said as I unbuttoned the shirt again teasing him.

"Don't make my blood pressure go up, Ivy." I giggled when he warned me like that.

"Why not? We have all day to ourselves right? Should I walk around naked?" I asked and his eyes widen.

"We're going to have a long conversation after this."

"Long conversation about what, babe?" I asked and he sighed.

"Lef's eat in peace.. I will eat you later." My eyes widen when he said that.

"You're crazy."

"Should we buy a box of condom? We didn't use protection last night."

"I'm on birth control." I said and he smirked evily.

"Really?"

"Because I know sooner or later you will invade my body. You checked me out a lot for someone who loves to covering it." I hissed and he laughed.

"True."

"You admit it?"

"I mean.. I love your cleavage."