Chapter 17 : Dealing with Aria, Sabrina and Austin

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity." -Dale Carnegie

Theo's P.O.V.

I sat in the room filled with silence and tension. My father pacing around the room as for my mother she just sat next to Aria who was giving me a hard look.

"Is your father just going to walk around or talk already?" Midnight muttered annoyed.

I sighed. "Who knows."

"When did you meet this girl Theo?" My father asked me trying to understand the situation. He really couldn't believe I had a girlfriend now even if the whole thing is a lie.

"You know it can't be a lie with her being our mate." Midnight said. I could tell he was thinking of Luna and so was I. Would she wants that?

"I met her two days ago," I replied.

"Two days ago!?" My father shouted. "You barely know the girl! And from her scent, we all can tell she's human."

"Does this girl even know who you are Theo? Have you told her?" My mother asked finally speaking up.

My father looked at me hard in the eyes. "Does she Theo?"

I breathed out. "No. I have not told her. It's far too soon for that."

Aria snorted. "Ha. Once the girl knows who you are, she will run like a pathetic human she is."

I growled low and threatening. This bitch is pushing it.

"Aria that's enough. But she has a point, Theo. What if she doesn't except you? What will you do then?"

He was right. What if I was to date Luna and show her who I am? Its possible Luna could reject me...Midnight whimpered at the thought as if it hurt him. He's never whimpered before. A sickening feeling raced across my stomach at the thought of Luna leaving me. Why am I feeling this...?

I balled my hands into a tight fist my knuckles turning white.

"If Luna is to reject me, I still refuse to make Aria my mate."

My father sighed. "That's not your choice Theo. Every alpha needs a luna to run a pack. If this girl rejects you then you have no choice but to make Aria your luna. This decision is final."

Luna's P.O.V.

I wanted to spend the day with Theo today but he told me he wants to make things clear with his parents first before I properly meet them. Something tells me that I won't be excepted so easily. I sat at a park bench watching kids run around having fun on this nice sunny day. Wait. Why am I worrying about this? I and Theo are only pretending to be a couple. Theo is very handsome and can-do way better than me. Why would he waste his time on a girl like me? Also, what's with everyone calling him alpha? I even one-time heard Kendall be referred to as beta. Then there are the growls and Theo's eyes changing into gold when he's mad. Something is up. I know I'm not being told the full story in all this. I feel like detective mode wants to come out.

"Luna? Is that you?"

I snapped out of my deep thoughts to see Clover!

"Clover!" I jump from my seat tackling her into a tight hug. "How you been?"

"It's to see you too Luna," Clover said back. "Oh! Here this is yours."

Clover handed me back my umbrella I hand lent to her. Did she go through all this trouble to give it back? What a sweetheart!