Chapter 2: Pain

"Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime."– Mineko Iwasaki

"If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go."– Steve Maraboli  

Theo's P.O.V.

Pain. All I could feel was the intense pain my body flowing throw me like a rushing waterfall. I knew this had to be Isabella doing as she is making love to her new mate. What makes it worse is that she knows I never excepted her rejection so now she wants me to feel all the pain she's inflicting on me through this kind of torment. Even though the pain is intense I won't let her have the satisfaction of thinking she's winning. I have lots on my mind especially the two notes my parents left for me on my desk.

I mind linked my beta for him to come and see me. "Kendall come to my office now."

Kendall walked into my office with a giant smile on his face. I raised my brow up in confusion. Something good must of happen for him to be smiling so hard like that.

"What's up, Theo, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, in about three weeks I'll be leaving for an Alpha meeting at the palace. You are to come with me since betas must also attend to. And before I explain any further, I like to ask why you are smiling like a complete idiot?"

Right after asking that question I noticed Kendall blushing the shade of pink like what I asked was embarrassing.

"Um...well you see Theo. I found my mate about 4 hours ago."

So, Kendall found his mate? Guess that does explain why he's so happy. Giving a slight nod was all I could give. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for my friend and know he's been waiting a long time to find his mate, but I just couldn't emotionally show it. Though I know Kendall understands since he's been my best friend for years.

"Congratulations man. I'm happy for you." I didn't look at him. Kendall could tell that I didn't want to hear anything relating to a mate.

"Look, Theo, I know it's hard for you since that incident with both your mates, but that doesn't mean you can't find somebody else. Don't just give up." Kendall tried reasoning with me though I didn't want to hear another word.

"Kendall drop it. Everyone has given up on me even the moon goddess. I am not meant to be loved I been shown that...NOW LEAVE!" I didn't want to talk about this any longer. Hearing Kendall sigh leaving my office I sat down getting some paperwork done.

Just when I thought I had some peace another rush of pain flowed through me. Isabella is really pushing it. When I see her again, I will be excepting her rejection. Having a bitch like that for a mate is hell. Really wanting to get her off my mind had I decided it's best to go for a run clearing my mind. Walking out the back of the house I shifting into my large black wolf I sprinted into the woods in top speed dodging any tree logs I come across. I loved the feel of the wind hitting my soft fur coat.

Why did this have to happen to me? I can't help who I am. I know I beat them but I don't mean to. My anger is something that I need to learn how to control but I can't do it alone. My first mate Arabella was so sweet and beautiful with a kind heart. She was a great mate to have, but just hearing my name she would cower in fear keeping her distance trying to move away from me as often as she could. That would always seem to anger my wolf greatly that's when the beatings started. Before I knew it, she was gone.