Fourteen

When I got home, Jax was on the couch watching some intense Werewolf fights. It was like boxing- but bloodier.

"Hey baby, where were you?" He smiled, kissing my cheek as I sat next to him.

"I met up with Hayden, I realized that while I was here I needed to clear the air with him- it was nice,"

"Hmm that boy doesn't like me," his face crinkled up a bit.

"Actually- he wants to meet you, get a fresh start. He found his mate so he wants us to come over so he can get to know you better and I can meet her," I explain, trying to get him to agree without actually asking.

"I think that would be nice, if this boy really does mean a lot to you, now that he has a mate of his own and won't try to steal you from me it would be nice to get to know him," Jax grinned slightly.

"He was never going to steal me from you," I rolled my eyes.

"Good, becuase your mine," he whispered kissing my nose quickly.

—————
The next day, we ended up going to Hayden's to meet his mate. Now that Hayden wasn't a threat to Jax, they actually got along great. But before I knew it, we were heading back to our own pack to get back to work.

I still feel so out of place here. Jax is always working which leaves me alone most of the time, especially when Charlie's at her parents.

I got up and made my way out of the pick house and too the woods to go on a run.

Changing into my wolf form, it felt amazing. It's like you just got the best massage, all your tense muscles are relaxed and just amazing. Feeling the wind rushing through your fur as you run is my favorite part of it.

I went to the lake that Jax had shown me before and sat for a while as the sun came down. It was peaceful. I was happy.

Although I was lonely, I'm making friends at school now so things are better.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard branches breaking. As I turned to look, I was jumped on by an unfamiliar large work. As the wolf pinned me down, I felt a pick in my neck.

And everything was black.

I have such bad writers block. Idk where this story is going /: