Six

I want to meet to discuss some things I mind linked Jax, after a week of living in this wing.

Miss me already? He teased.

Don't push it or I will change my mind,

Alright pup, meet in my office in 30 minutes.

I picked out a short floral dress from my closet and paired it with a green cardigan before applying maskara and straightening my hair.

Finally, I left my wing for the first time in a week to meet Jax.

"Hello pup" he said as I walked into his office.

I nod before sitting in a chair opposite of his.

"What did you want to talk about," he asked

"I want to break the bond," I claim, getting straight to the point.

"You see, mate, the thing about you is that your stubborn. You haven't even given me a chance yet you hate me. Give me a chance," he pleaded

"Why should I- you Locked me in a cell for god knows how long, murdered my best friend, and marked me(AN: in my books, you do not have to have sex to complete that mating process. The male marks the female and it is completed) without letting me have a say in it" i ranted.

"I'm sorry Tay, I really am, but you have to forgive me. I did what I thought was right, but now I realize that I was wrong" he claimed, hope in his eyes.

"I don't know" I replied honestly

"Let me help you decide," he volenteers with a deep tone as he stands up and sits in the seer right next to me.

He places his hand on my thigh and I close my eyes as I felt the beautiful sparks rush through my body.

"Does this help you decide" he asked

I shake my head, staying strong.

His hand moves up higher.

I shake my head again, and got out of my chair.

He followed my actions and smirked.

"I think you need just a little bit more convincing,"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him, his eyes on mine before he smashed his lips onto mine. My eyes fluttered shut and my lips moved in sync with his. I didn't even have to think about it, I only did what felt right.

It was in that moment when I realized that I couldn't break our bond- not because it wasn't possible, but because I didn't want to. I wanted to be his and I wanted him to be mine. Only mine.

His lips trailed down my jawline and only my neck- to the scar of his mark. When his lips touched that spot, the sparks ignited through my body, making my knees feel week. I ran my hand through his hair as he continued his attack on my neck.

"Icky" someone yelled, breaking us apart from each other.

"Charlie, I told you to stay in your bedroom," Jax told a little girl

"I know daddy but I was scawed" she pouted

"It's okay sweets, I think it's time for you to meet Taylor, she's my mate. Taylor- this is my daughter, Charlotte" he stated.

"Hi cutie, it's nice to meet you" I claimed, kneeling down so I matched the small child's hight.

"Hi" she giggled

"How old are you" I asked

"I'm free" she laughed, holding up 4 fingers.

"You two can talk a little later, Taylor and I were just having a grown up talk" he explained to the child.

"Otay daddy, but dat wasn't a tawk- it was kissing" she giggled again before exiting the room.

"How old are you" I suddenly asked.

"20, wait, how about you"

"Sixteen, why is there such a big gap, did Pack 5 make a mistake" I ask

"Trust me, pup, this was no mistake" he smirked before leaving the room.