Five

He stuck to his promise and got me a ride separate from him to take me back to my pack- but i realized it was taking me through the gate of Pack 1 again. 

The last thing I was was Jaxons castle before I felt a poke in my arm and my eyes forced themselves shut.

------

I woke up in a familiar cell-  the one I was placed in when I was first taken to this pack.

The words on the paper in front of me haunted my thoughts, 'I will keep my promise, pup, when you want to see me again, mindlink me'

I growled but cooled off a bit when I saw that he had the decency to keep me unchained.

I felt a horrible burn in my chest- Jax was with another girl.

I screamed as the pain intensified and I knew that Jaxon knew how much pain this caused me as well.

STOP, I yelled through mind link.

You don't want to see me and I'm enjoying myself, is there anything wrong with that?! He asked

Please, Jax- Just stop I claim before I realized i used the nickname I gave him in my head.

Jax? He asked

Nevermind, I growl

Now, your the one giving me nicknames pup,

Pup... you seem to like that one,

I do... it suites you,

How so?

Your disobedience and maturity is equal to a pups,

Why won't you stick to your promise and let me go home?

I never said I would let you go home- I said you didn't have to see me unless you want me to.

Your horrible I claimed, before blocking him out of my head.

I drifted off to sleep on the cold floor.

----------

When I woke up, I was in a bed again- but in a different room than last time. A skinny girl walked into my room and handed me a note.

It read 'My dearest mate, my plan to keep you in the prisons until you agree to cooperate with me failed miserably as I couldn't sleep until I knew you were in a comfortable bed, and not a cold, hard, cement floor. I am very sorry, you can live in the south wing of the castle, while I will live in the north. When you exit your bedroom there will be a main hall and a set of double doors that will be locked until you unlock them. Everything inside this wing is yours to use- the kitchen is fully stocked with food, and Dorthy (the maid that delivered this note, who is the only one that has a key) will restock it each weekend, there is a living room and a bathroom as well. Enjoy, pup.
Jax'

I smiled a bit when I saw that he signed his nickname and tucked the note under the lamp on my nightstand.

Opening the double doors on the opposite end of the bedroom, I saw a massive walk in closet, fully stocked with clothes fitted to my exact measurements.

I changed into black skinny jeans and a cropped sweater before making my way to the kitchen, leaving my long hair down in casual beach waves.

Thank you, I mind linked Jax.

Your welcome, pup, now get some brectfast- I can feel your hunger

I laughed, making my way to the kitchen and pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

The rest of the day I spend lounging around- watching TV and reading.

I was starting to actually miss Jax... Stupid Bond.

Hello Children!!!!! I officially entered this book in the Wattys so if you like it please vote!