Chapter Five: Who's the Pussy Now?

Helen frowned as she again, got no response after knocking on the door. Too tired to slide under the door, she shut her eyes in frustration, she yelled, "EVELYN DEAVOR, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW."

Evelyn groggily rolled out of bed and almost stumbled as she walked to the door, her wispy hair disheveled from her nap. She yawned as she clumsily opened the door. "Hello?" She croaked, dark circles under her eyes. Helen visibly winced when she saw her. "Yikes, what happened to you?"

"Shut up," Evelyn groaned, running her fingers through her hair. "I know I look like shit." Helen watched her attentively. "Did you forget that today is your first day of freedom?"

"What?"

Helen couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Of course. Just to fill you in, I'm taking you out, and we're going to get dinner together." 

Evelyn quickly tried to shut the door, the prospect of having to spend a prolonged amount time with the super terrifying. Helen stretched an arm out and kept it open. "Leaving so soon? We're doing this whether you want to or not." Evelyn placed her arms on her hips, narrowing her ice blue eyes. "What if... I say no?" 

The other woman grinned. "What if I say there's alcohol?"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Evelyn sighed in content as she sipped her bottle of wine, setting it down on the glass table. Helen watched amusedly. "Now are you happy you decided to come out?" The brunette woman shrugged. "The wine's pretty good, almost makes up for the fact that you're here."

A small smile pulled at the corner of Helen's lips. "Well, thank you." Her eyes flitted to the bottle that was resting on the table. "You sure you're going to be okay after that? I don't particularly want to clean up after a drunk supervillian."

"What, you think I'm a pussy?" Evelyn laughed. She pointed at Helen with the top of her wine bottle. "Or is it because you get sick after a little bit of wine?" The auburn-woman scoffed, crossing her arms across her chest. "No way."

"Hmmm." Evelyn rested her chin on an arm. "Prove it." She held out her bottle, expecting Helen to take it and pour herself a glass. Instead she yanked it from her and drank half of it in one gulp, her brow furrowed in concentration. Evelyn's mouth was slightly open in shock.

"Okay, I was not expecting that." Helen beamed at her. "Who's the pussy now?" She downed the rest, and slammed the bottle on the table. Evelyn looked at  the bottle strangely. She drank the bottle, and then Helen drank from it. They both had their lips on that bottle. A strange mix of emotions blossomed in her. She shook her head, as if that would clear her thoughts.

"We'll see about that," Evelyn said, grinning mischievously. She raised her hand. "Excuse me, we'll have ten shots of whiskey. Thanks."

Author's Note: My apologies for not posting as much, I've been busy and also experiencing writer's block, and that's why this chapter turned out so bland. The next chapter will be out soon, I promise. To those of you who are reading this fic, thank you, I really appreciate it!!