006.

Episode 5

Kilani POV

Kilani POV

So we're currently in Detroit. Before we left I had a conversation with Angel about the Benet and Jett situation. She confronted Jett and he said he was drunk and doesn't remember it. Obviously lying but Angel seemed to believe him so I left it alone.

We all chilling in the Bnb. Misty, Jack, & his twin pulled up. We were all having a good time chilling and having fun for the night. So Ida put Jano out their room.

Lani's confessional: "So apparently Ida put Jano out they room for talking to Sevyn. I don't really know too much about the situation. All I can say is don't go through phones and idk why everybody getting put out they rooms." I say laughing.

Me and Nia then go talk to Jano and he just tryna sleep. Then Ida goes in the room to talk to him. And then everyone surround around the door and Ida throws a bag at someone. Then Ida starts tripping on Jano. Then go tripping on Sevyn. So everyone tryna de escalate the situation. Then Ida goes back to going crazy on Jano. So Jano finally get outside the room.

Then on top of all that. Chris and Debi decide they wanna put Jett on a blind date, telling him Angel is okay with it. Then they go get Angel. Me and Nia go follow behind. So Angel go grab Jett. Angel begins to go back and forth with Jett and press the female on the date. They then tell Angel it's a prank and she walk off.

Then after that, Eli and Jack get into it. Like damn this an eventful ass night. Then Terry lost his damn wig and started tripping about that. Saying he slashing tires if he can't find his wig.

Lani's confessional: "So Terry is tripping out about a damn ugly ass wig at 5 in the fucking moment. Like people tryna sleep and you wanna throw a fit over a dusty ass wig. Like if it's that serious I got some wigs for you like fuck shut the fuck up. I understand that it's ur stuff and you feel a way. But going around with knives and stuff is too much" I say irritated.

The wig finally appears and everyone go to bed and get ready to go to the next city.

Episode 6
📍Milwaukee, Wisconsin

So now we're in Milwaukee . They got us staying in the hood. As soon as we get there it's already some shit.Ida ends up getting into it with photographer over a room. Then Nyema and Ida start going at it with Debo. Manny then de escalate it all. Debo still feel a way because they was talking to him crazy or whatever.

So this Milwaukee event is live asf. They mad turnt out here.

We were all having a good time until the Dj starts telling everyone to leave making us confused. So basically the event got shut down.