003.

Episode 2

Kilani POV

Kilani POV

"Cussy you look so cute" Angel says as I'm sitting at my vanity getting ready for my date with Manny. Her and Lena are over my crib helping me get ready. Nunu, Cam, Jacob, Jett, and their other friends are in my living room smoking and shit. They all chilling over here instead of the influencer city bnb.

"I'm nervous yall. Like I ain't even know this nigga was feeling me like this. Like he randomly asking me in dates and shit like i'm exciteddd" I say getting geeked.

"Shit i'm excited for you" Lena said.

"Yeah knowing Manny he probably got some nice shit planned for y'all" Angel says.

"I hope so. I really don't want my time wasted" I say.

"Trust me that nigga not finna waste yo time. Manny a grown ass man" Lena says. Right when she says that I then get a text.

"Okay y'all he outside

"Okay y'all he outside. I'm finna go" I tell them spraying perfume on myself and grabbing my purse and phone. I make sure I have everything before we walk out my room and go to the living room with the boys.

"Ouuu look at my bestie ready for her date and shit" Nunu says recording me making me laugh and pose. They boys all hyping me up and shit.

"Okay so imma meet yall back at the bnb. Don't forget to lock up and clean up after yall selves. And Nunu please don't forget to get my bag with my clothes in it out my room before you leave" I tell him. Everyone agrees so I say my goodbyes and walk out my crib.

I walk out and take the elevator go down to the lobby. I  go outside and I see Manny leaning against his car with a big bouquet of roses.

"Aww these are so cute thank you" I say smiling as he hand me the bouquet. I give him a hug and we pull away. He then opens the door for me and I get in the passenger side of his car. Manny then walks around and get in the driver seat and start driving.

"You look beautiful" Manny tells me looking over at me while he's driving.

"Thank you. You look handsome" I tell him.

"Preciate that mama" he says making me smile. That 'mama' word be making me feel a way. For the rest of the drive we're listening to music and vibing until we pull up to Benihanas.

Manny hurries up and gets out the car to come to my side and open the door for me. I then get out the car and we walk up to the entrance. We go inside and they seat us immediately due to Manny already having reservations made. We sit and order our food and drinks. We then start a conversation while waiting on them to come out and start cooking in front of us.

"So out of all the girls what made you want to ask me out" I ask him.

"To be honest it's really the way you carry yourself that makes you stand out. Like you're not loud, you stay out the mix, and you're about your money for real. I really fuck with that and respect you for it" he tells me making me smile.

"I just don't want you to waste my time. Like niggas really do all this date shit to just turn around and fuck with other bitches or say they don't want a relationship. So I really just be wanting to know a niggas intentions before I start catching feelings and dedicating my time into this" I tell him.

"I get it and imma let you know now i'm a grown ass man mama. I'm not on no little boy shit with you. I'm not finna take you out if I don't see myself pursing a relationship with you which is what i'm tryna do for real. I'm tryna get to know you and hopefully build something between us. Nobody else just us" he says.

"Just us. I'm fucking with it but I'm telling you now any hoes you got cut em all off. I don't even play like that" I tell him.

"Alright that's already done. Anything you want you can get it mama" he says making me smile. Princess treatment onlyyyy. We continue talking and getting to know each other better. The chefs then come make our food in front of us. I got some beef teriyaki with fried rice and a side of shrimp. Manny got some steak with fried rice. As soon as our food got done we went to grubbing.

"Can I try some steak please" I ask Manny.

"Mama you got your own food right there" he says laughing.

"But yours look good too" I say pouting.

"Hm" he says holding a piece of steak on his fork out to me. He feed it to me and it tastes so good. We then finish eating and it's time to go. We get back in the car and he starts driving and we pull up to Andrettis. We go inside and he says he wanna go gocart riding so we each get a go cart and we race.

"Manny you cheating that's not fairrrr" I whine as he beat me for the 3rd time.

"I tried going slow for you" he says laughing.

"Here get in the gocart with me" he says. I get in between his legs as he drive the gocart on the track again. We end up going around the track like 4 times until we decided we wanted to play some games. Manny gets us a game card and we go around playing games and stuff. After we played most of the games we turn in our tickets and Manny gets me a stuffed bear that I love so much. We then go back to the bnb where everyone else is.

"Ohhhh they back from they lil date awwww" Nunu and them yells when we first walk in the house. Everyone vlogging and shit so all the cameras on us right now.

Lani's confessional: "So Manny asked me out on a date or whatever and we had a good time. Like I really fuck with him" I say smiling.

For the rest of the night I chill with everybody and I tell them how my date went. We all just make tiktoks and vibe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...
So this chapter not really about the show like that. I just wanted to make a full chapter dedicated to their date. But what y'all think?