002.

Episode 2

Kilani POV

Kilani POV

So we're in Atlanta now. Nunu meet us here and I'm happy my bestfriend is out. I end up going to the mall with him because his ass ain't have no clothes. He get him some clothes and he get Benet a lil fit too. After he done we pull up to the Bnb. We walk in and everyone hype to see him.

So Lena come and I give her a hug. I love Lena like she really a vibe. We been close since she was with wooda.

So we go to the Atlanta event and its a vibe frl. Benet invites Deshae Frost and he speaks to me before he goes back to hanging with her. Hella influencers popped out.

Ida ended up twerking on Debo. I didn't really care because I haven't really talked to Debo since New Orleans. I got by Cam and Jacob who are with Tj and Kj. Them my dawgs too. I used to always link with them while I was in Atlanta.

We then have to get rushed out the event because someone texted Ida saying they was gonna jump her. So we're all tryna calm her down in the sprinter. Then we go back to the Bnb. There's a kickback going on and I'm with Nunu. We go outside and see Debo, Eli, Ny, and Raven.

I don't fw Raven for what she said on live about Swavy after he passed. We were cool but after that I cut her off. She tried to apologize but when it comes to Swavy I don't even play like that. But anyways she sees Nunu and give him a hug. She then looks at me.

"Heyy Lani" she says being friendly.

"Hi" I say to her.

They then start talking about how Raven brought some niggas but they can't come in the crib because Debo don't know them. Nyema then tries to argue with them. And somehow she ended up arguing with Nunu so I stepped in.

"Okay don't even be putting your hand in my bestfriend face like that it's never that serious" I tell her making her chill out. We all then go in the house and I got hang out with Tj and Kj. We then hear commotion so we go upstairs to see Cam and Nyema arguing over Cam and Seven being in the bathroom. So we all watching them and I peep Debo and Benet all up on each other.

"How do you feel about Benet and Debo" production asks.

Lani's confessional: "I don't really feel no way because he was never my nigga. I do find it weird because we were vibing but I guess they vibing now and I'm cool with that. That ain't my business. Time to move on to the next" I say.

The next morning...

So Manny wakes us up to go skydiving. Me and my bestfrriend was excited because we been talking about doing this. So we get there and I'm a lil nervous but I end up doing it.

Lani's confessional: "Y'all I went skydiving. Like thats so crazy but I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was screaming whole time. But it was fun" I say.

After skydiving we all get back on the sprinter to go back to the bnb. I'm on the sprinter on my phone when I feel a presence next to me. I look up to see Manny.

"Wassup Lani" Manny says looking at me.

"Hey Manny" I say smiling at him. I think Manny's cute but the only person who really knows that is Angel.

"So what you got planned for our last day in Atlanta" he asks me.

"Uh nothing really I was just gonna go to my apartment and get some more of my clothes to bring with me. I had a couple of packages that has been delivered while I been gone" I tell him.

"Oh okay. What you think about letting me take you out tonight" Manny asks me.

"Like on a date" I ask him for clarification.

"Yeah. I'm tryna spend time with you one on one away from everyone else. You fucking with that" he asks me.

"Yeah fasho" I say smiling.

"Alright then so I can pick you up from your crib at 7:30. Dress casual but cute" he says. He then asks for my number and we exchange numbers before the sprinter then pulls up to the Bnb and we go out seperate ways.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...
What y'all think so far??👀