005.

Episode 4

Kilani POV

Kilani POV

"How do you feel about it" Angel ask me.

"I mean i'm not tripping. But like I don't see the point of a whole intervention if we been cordial this whole time" I tell my cousin.

"Maybe she wants to rekindle the friendship" Angel says.

"How would you feel about it" I ask her.

"I mean I don't really care. Once upon a time y'all were good friends for years. Y'all could rekindle that because really the reason yall fell out was miscommunication frl. So if the opportunity is there I say rekindle it. It's not like yall did some snake shit to each other. Y'all just fell out" Angel says.

"I guess we'll see then" I say.

Lani's confessional: "So basically production tells me that Benet wants to have an intervention with me before we leave for the event. So I guess we'll see how it goes" I say.

So i'm sitting in the confessional room with Benet across from me. We're both just looking at each other so I decide to speak up.

"Um so why you call for a meeting" I ask her.

"Um basically I just feel weird being in the same house as you and not saying anything to each other. Like I can't just be cordial knowing that we were once good friends. So I want to just apologize in my part for us falling out. I did way too much and overreacted when I could've just talked about it. So I'm sorry and I really want us to get back to how we were before. Because this could be so much more fun if we were as close as we were" she says.

"Okay I accept your apology. There's no need to talk about that whole situation because I don't really care no more. The past is in the past. But we can rekindle our friendship because we were very close. It wasn't even that serious so it's all good" I tell her making her smile.

"Yayyy I missed you" she tells me.

"I missed you too" I say smiling at her. We then get up and hug each other.

Lani and Benet confessional: Benet- "so the lil meeting i called worked and me and Lani back good which is good because I know yall missed up" she says hugging me making us laugh.

So after the lil intervention we all get in the sprinter and go to the event. So as soon as we get to our destination shit already get started. Some dude done pissed Manny off so our security get involved to de escalate the situation. Then the security of the place that Manny hired then comes outside telling ppl to put the gun up. So Angel says something and the dude start disrespecting my cousin so you know i'm not going for it.

"Okay what we not finna do is disrespect my cousin nigga because it can really get like that for real on my momma nigga" I say. Both of our securities arguing with each other. All the girls just wanna go.

Lani's confessional: So basically what happened was some white dude got disrespectful with my man. And that caused something which caused security to get involved. And then the other security came and started disrespecting my cousin so I steeped in and said something. It was just a lot and I wasn't feeling the vibes anymore but at the end of the day i'm here for my supporters so we gone still turn up.

So before the event we all decide to pray because the energy was just off. But then Nyema started crying due to her PTSD and anxiety so we all tried to calm her down. Eventually she got calm and the event started.

Lani's confessional: So after all the bs earlier the event starts and honestly it was so fun. Like Ohio was so turnt. Like we all had a good time with our supporters.

Then some people went to the club while others stayed at the house. I stayed back and Manny went to the club so I was with Angel, Lena, and Sevyn upstairs. So when everyone comes back , Benet comes walking upstairs with Jett right behind her. I gave it a lil side eye and told myself I would mention it later.

"Lani have you seen Lena" Benet asks me as I get up.

"Nah she just left" I tell her.

"I'm finna go talk to Lena and Terry come with me" Benet tells me.

"Alright" I say leaving the room with her and we go downstairs.

"Yall I gotta tell yall what just happened" Benet says. She then starts telling me, nia, and terry about how Jett slapped her on her butt while she was walking upstairs. He then sends her a message in vanish mode saying "Keep it P". Both Nia and I take a picture of it on our phones.

"Benet we friends and you my girl and all but you do know i'm finna tell my cousin about this right" I tell her letting her know. At the end of the day my cousin has my loyalty.

"Yeah that's fine I just didn't want to tell her given our past situation " she tells me. When I go to tell Angel she's already sleep. So I just go back downstairs where everyone else is.

"Manny can we go to bed now" I ask him cuddling into his side as he sitting on the couch and talking with the boys.

"Yeah mama. You sleepy" he asks me. I nod against him.

"Alright let's go to bed" he says and we stand up.

"Goodnight y'all" Manny says to the guys.

"Mane my bestfriend got you on lock" Nunu says laughing.

"Right she say let's go to bed that nigga get straight up and take his ass to bed" Camm says as they laughing.

"Shitt if my lady tired then of course we going to sleep. Whatever my wife says goes" Manny says as we walk out the room. We walk to the master bedroom and Manny gets in bed. I go in the bathroom to wrap my hair up really quick. I then get in bed and cuddle up with Manny.

"You so pretty mama" he tells me as we're just laying down talking.

"Thank you handsome" I say looking down smiling.

"Nahh look at me pretty" Manny says lifting my chin up making me look at him.

"Give me a kiss" he says. I instantly lean in and he does too making our lips connect with one another. We kiss for a good lil minute before pulling away. After that we just put on a show and I fall asleep on his chest.

The next morning...

We all get to Detroit after a 6 hour drive. As soon as we get in the Bnb I go shower and get myself together. I then go downstairs and eat with the others before we all get ready for the event.

At the event it's all good vibes. Everyone did the performances and shit. Misty was there and she performed too. We all just vibing and hanging out.

"Bro yall are stupid asl" I say laughing at Eli and Jano as they roasting each other. They just saying random shit to each other. I also take pictures with my supporters before the event comes to an end.

After the event we all go to this pizza spot to eat. Manny and I end up sharing a pizza because they were big asl.

When we get to the Bnb Cam decides to prank Nyema. Nyema being Nyema takes it too damn serious. I don't even pay attention to them because honestly I just want to chill.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...

So Benet and Lani back cool , how we feeling abt thattt??