022 | "I don't mind if you hold my hand,"

After filming with jayla and Kylee the two Mooney sisters decided to go get actual food

"So should I edit while you're out?" Sierra asks while Jasmine stuffs her face with ice cream. The older girl shakes her head no.

"No offense but you can't edit for shit," she tells the younger girl while opening her door and getting out of the car. "I'll just edit it when I get back," Jasmine says while putting her key in the door and unlocking it.

"So, are you nervous at all?" Sierra asks as the two sisters begin to walk up the stairs. Jasmine shrugs.

"I'm always nervous around Javon." Jasmine's days before laughing at her own words. "I'm sorry, that's so fucking corny,"

"No, that just means you really like him," Sierra assures the girl while finding Jasmine's previous comment more cute than cringe.

"I do really like him, Sierra," the older girl confirms while shyly smiling as she and Sierra enter her room. "What if like breaks my heart though, on some lame shit?"

"Okay, anything like 'break my heart' or 'broken heart' is corny," the younger girl informs her sister while still cringing at Jasmine's wording.

"And why are overthinking, you haven't even gone on the date yet?" Sierra asks while looking at the older girl with confusion written on her face. "You can cry and complain when you get home,"

"You even know what you're wearing?" Sierra asks still not giving Jasmine a chance to speak.

"Yeah, it's cute look," Jasmine says while showing the girl the outfit she picked out. Sierra nods in agreement before noticing the necklace on Jasmine's neck.

"This is cute, you wearing it tonight?"

Jasmine nods while smiling at the compliment. "Javon got it for me, you like?" She asks and Sierra sighs. "I did just say that it was cute, did I not?"

"You're just fishing for compliments Mooney."

Sierra goes to sit down after shocking Jasmine with her response. "It's getting late you should start getting ready," she suggests after seeing the time.

-

Eventually, the time comes and Jasmine finally gets a text from Javon saying that he's outside. Sierra promised to stay awake till Jasmine got back but Jasmine could tell she wouldn't last another twenty minutes.

Jasmine sits down in the passenger seat of Javon's car and closes the door before turning to Javon with a smile on her face.

"Hey, you"

Javon smiles at her words before saying hi back. "You look nice" he compliments as he pulls out of her driveway and begins to leave her neighborhood.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself," she says returning the compliment making him smile.

"So filming with Jayla and Kylee what was that like?" He asks while glancing at Jasmine.

"messy At least 4 clips from the video won't be uploaded onto YouTube," she explains. "Why, the fuck were you guys talking about?" he asks

"Okay, we talked about people we don't like which is bad cause we can be sued, we talked about Jayla's upcoming projects which is a surprise that I refuse to leak, and there were like a whole 2 segments of us all just talking about you,"

"What were you guys saying about me?" Javon asks and laughs when he sees a new pink tint on Jasmine's face as she slouches down in her seat.

"So, where are we going anyway?" she says changing the subject.

"Skating," he says while looking over to see the smile that starts to form on Jasmine's face. "Really?" she asks in shock since the last time she mentioned skating to Javon he shut her down immediately.

"Yup," he says not sounding as enthusiastic as the girl in his passenger seat.

"Come on, aren't you happy to spend time with me?" Jasmine taunts and begins to grin after seeing the small smile that forms on Javons face.

"The things I do for you," he sighs while keeping his eyes on the road in no rush to arrive at the skating rink anytime soon.

Eventually, the pair gets there, and while they enter the building Javon grabs ahold of Jasmine's hand and smiles when she squeezes him before announcing how excited she is.

"I'm not," Javon says and Jasmine rolls her eyes as she leads them to the counter to get a pair of skates. "Is that why you're holding my hand, Are you scared," she teases while pouting her lips.

"No, I'm not fucking scared," he says defensively making Jasmine laughs at his words. "Yeah, okay Javon," She says.

"I don't mind if you hold my hand,"

Jasmine and Javon spend hours skating on the rink, gliding effortlessly across the ice. They are laughing and joking around, enjoying each other's company. Throughout their time on the ice, Javon holds Jasmine's hand tight, never letting go, as if he never wants this moment to end. The chill of the air and the sound of the blades slicing through the ice are the only sounds that can be heard as they skate together, lost in their own little world. because he loves being around her but Jasmine knows it's because of how bad he is at such a simple thing. And as the night went on he finally popped the question.

"So, uhm, I can be your boyfriend, right?" he asks nervously even though it's a guaranteed yes from Jasmine.

Jasmine couldn't help but smile at the words that left Javon's mouth. Eventually, she broke out into a grin and without hesitation, she pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss was passionate and the two were lost in the moment, enjoying each other's company. However, their moment was interrupted by the sound of a little kid shouting nearby.

"Ew! Mommy look he's eating her face!"

The end ✌️