002 | "Yeah, okay."

@ITSJAYLAAW

@ITSJAYLAAW

Liked by .kaybrown, baseboy17, and 327 others...

itsjaylaaw mood bc Wanna met @jasminemooney which basically means I met her too

Tagged- jasminemooney, missonboy23

View comments

.kaybrown: ur joking.
itsjaylaaw: nope 🤭.

user: live laugh love ✨Jasmine Mooney✨

user: oh my gosh I love jasmine mooney
user: Real.
itsjaylaaw: literally the reason I have a yt channel

missionboy23: no biggie me and Jasmine go way back 🙄
jasminemooney: practically locked in at this point

user: glad we can all collectively agree Jasmine is amazing

kypruitt_: LITERALLY WHERE
itsjaylaaw: text me

user: HE GOT TO MEET HER!?

user: Jayla + Jasmine Collab
itsjaylaaw: I hope so 🙏

⭑ Real life ⭑
____________

"You know, not that I'm like keeping track or anything but that's 3 for 3," Jayla says as she scrolls through the comments of her most recent Instagram post.

After Javon came home and showed Jayla the picture he took with Jasmine it was all she had talked about for days.

"How is that 3 for 3? What the fuck even is a 3 for 3?" Javon asks while looking at his older sister who shamelessly stalks Jasmine Mooney's Instagram account.

"You met her, got a picture with her, and she replied to your comment on Instagram. Javon, can you at least try to keep up."Jayla says while letting out a sigh as she rolls her eyes at the younger boy.

"Oh my gosh, I just realized that means she saw my post," Jayla says with shock clear on her face. "Oh my gosh, I love pretty girls" Jayla groans, not giving Javon a chance to even process her previous statement.

"Wait, does she look like this in real life?" Jayla asks and even though the question confused Javon a little he still nodded. "Yeah, she's pretty as fuck up close," Javon admits and Jayla's eyes widen and the corners of her mouth lift.

"Ew, what's with the face?" Javon asks while looking at his sister's reaction to his previous words.

"Sorry, I just imagined you guys started dating and I became best friends with Jasmine fucking Mooney," Jayla says seriously, and Javon laughs at how delusional Jayla is.

"Yeah, okay."

"Lemme see your phone," Jayla demands while holding her hand out. Javon laughs at not only the demand but how sure she is that she's getting his phone. "No" he laughs while shaking his head no.

"Javon, I'm not gonna DM her or anything crazy, just lemme see your phone," Jayla says, and Javon sighs before reaching into his pocket and grabbing his phone.

After snatching the phone Jayla goes into Instagram and types in 'jasminemooney'. After clicking onto Jasmine's profile Jayla follows her from Javon's account and then hands the phone back.

"Let me know if she follows you back," Jayla says as Javon looks down at the YouTuber's Instagram account. "Oh my gosh, she's like actually bad," Javon says while looking at Jasmime's most recent post.

"Right!?" Jayla agrees and Javon shakes his head no. "You have a girlfriend." he reminds the older girl while closing out of Instagram before he accidentally likes one of Jasmine's posts and embarrasses himself completely.

"Obviously not like 'cheat on my girlfriend bad' but she's still like incredibly gorgeous." Jayla compliments.

"Right."