011 | "All up on me?"

"Okay, wait

"Okay, wait. Do you think this is good?" Jasmine asks after setting the camera up. "Yeah, that's perfect but just move it down a little more so it's from the wait up, and don't put it right there," Sierra instructs, and Jasmine laughs.

"Yeah, that's perfect but let's just change everything about it!" She mocks while moving the camera over to a new post.

"Why are we even setting up when Javon's not even here yet?" Sierra asks while hopping onto the island and lying down. "He texted me a few minutes ago saying he was on his way," Jasmine shrugs.

"Oh, and he's bringing his sister," Jasmine shrugs, and Sierra's brows knit together. "He has a sister?" she says and after a moment of silence, she and Jasmine burst out laughing.

"Yeah he has a sister, me and her were supposed to hang out the other day but she had work and shit," Jasmine says while making sure that the camera is in focus.

"I'm kinda nervous to meet her," Sierra admits. "Yeah, me too," Jasmine agrees and Sierra starts giggling to herself.

"What?"

"Remember when we stopped hanging out with Hayden because of his sister," Sierra reminds her and Jasmine laughs. "That's so fucked. I really hope Jayla's not like that,"

"Wait are they gonna be in the video or like behind the scenes kinda thing?" Sierra asks and Jasmime shrugs while opening the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water. "I dunno, I don't really care though either,"

"Why, do you not want them in it?"

"No, I don't care either, I was just trying to see if there's enough room for us all in the frame," Sierra explains while squinting as she looks at the camera.

"I'm thinking Jayla's gonna be in it I dunno about Javon though," Jasmine says, and Sierra's brows knit together. "Really? I was gonna say the other way around,"

"You think Javon's gonna be on camera, on our YouTube channel?" Jasmine asks sarcastically as Sierra rolls her eyes.

"Yes. He's always all up on you, I don't think a camera's gonna stop that." Sierra says and this time it's Jasmine's eyebrows that knit together.

"All up on me?"

Sierra gives Jasmine a look that screams 'Are you serious?' and just as she gets up from the counter to mock Javon the sound of their doorbell rings through the house.

"Just watch he's always clinging to your side and smiling at you and shit," Sierra says while fake gagging as the two of them walk to the door.

"Yeah, okay,"

"No, I'm serious, it's so disgusting," Sierra says just before Jasmine opens the door seeing both Javon and Jayla holding bags in their hands all from various stores.