007 | "Yeah, let's hurry this shit up."

The wind blows through Jasmine's hair as she rides with her windows down

The wind blows through Jasmine's hair as she rides with her windows down. She and Sierra are on their way to Skyzone where everyone else already is.

"I'm scared, what if they don't like me anymore?" Jasmine says making Sierra laugh. "Considering how they're spamming the group chat right now, I'd say you have nothing to worry about," Sierra assures the older girl.

"Bro, what if we actually don't eat?" Jasmine whines while pulling into the Skyzone parking lot and parking next to a car that she's almost certain is Javon's.

"Don't jinx it."

The two girls get out of the loudly painted car and walk into the trampoline park grabbing their wristbands and then going to find their group.

"Imagine we're at the wrong skyzone," Jasmine jokes. "Like they're at the one over by Taco Bell," Sierra adds making the older girl laugh.

"MOONEY" a familiar voice shouts causing both girls to look around. Jasmine's eyes meet Jaxon's and eventually Sierra sees him too.

"Hey, guys!" Kaylen sings as she walks closely behind Jaxon. "Hey, Kaylen," Jasmine says while smiling at the younger girl before dapping her up.

"Wassup, Lil D," Jaxon says while giving the younger girl a side hug.

After the four teens all greet each other in some way Jasmine notices that the twins aren't present.

"Where are their twins?" Sierra asks before Jasmine even has a chance to open her mouth. Kaylen and Jaxon both give the same look after hearing the question.

"Bathroom. It's a 'twin thing', I dunno." Jaxon shrugs and Sierra and Jasmine both side-eye each other before laughing.

"Okay, let's just fucking go."

-

An hour goes by faster than the 4 teens could imagine. Jaxon, Jasmine, Kaylen, and Sierra didn't stop or take a break the whole time there. They were always moving whether it was on the trampoline, the beams, or the foam pit. They didn't stop.

"Come on, lil D!" Jaxon cheers as the two Mooney sisters go against each other on the beam, both holding a foam wand.

The two Mooney sisters laugh and squeal as they both try to knock each other off the beam. "Go for her legs!" Jaxon shouts while he and Kaylen watch the two girls, patiently waiting for their turn.

Sierra takes the advice and goes for Jasmine's legs only for Jasmine to do the same, making both girls fall.

"Boo! That was lame. Hand them to me Kaylen." Jax jokes while the two sisters hop out of the foam pit.

"That was the best entertainment you'll ever experience." Jasmine corrects while tossing the foam wand to the older guy.

"Money on Kaylen," Jasmine says while taking a slick twenty-dollar bill out of her pocket. "If you say so," Sierra shrugs while also taking out a twenty.

Kaylen and Jaxon's 'duel' goes on far longer than Jasmine and Sierra's. "Oh my gosh, let's wrap this up already." Sierra groans.

"Yeah, let's hurry this shit up."

All four heads turn at the sound of Jaden's voice, and while everyone's distracted, Kaylen takes her chance and strikes Jaxon off the balance beam.

"Thank you," Jasmine says while snatching the twenty dollar bill from Sierra's hand and putting it in her pocket.

"You guys do know we only have like five minutes left, right?" Kaylen asks since they all only paid for 90 minutes.

"Yeah, you guys have been in the bathroom for a minute now," Jaxon adds while climbing out of the foam pit.

"An hour in the bathroom is crazy."

Kaylen and Jasmine both laugh at the younger girls' words. "Okay, listen we had to do this survey thing online and we couldn't swipe out of it, it was like a whole thing." Jaden tries to explain but the whole time he speaks the group of four share looks.

"You know you don't have to lie, if you guys didn't wanna do trampoline park you could've said something," Jaxon says sarcastically while placing a hand on Jaden's shoulder.

"It's not like that, I swear," Javon says earning all eyes on him since it's his first time speaking since leaving the bathroom.

"It's whatever this was just pregaming anyway." Jaxon shrugs.

"For what, Walmart?"

"Why do you guys keep saying that?" Jaxon says while looking around at the whole group. "Do you guys not wanna go to Walmart or something?"

"We wanna do whatever you wanna do," Sierra tells the older guy while giving him a thumbs up.

"Yeah, what lil D said." Jaden agrees while looking at Jaxon. "After we eat though, I'm fucking starving."

"I'm with Jaden on this one"