Chapter 2

The little bits of trash scattered around the tiny attic in the most wanted house in Tribal road was nothing compared to the rubbish things being discussed among the 6 middle aged man and 4 young woman.

The elegant fashion of the house and the position in the central of the town made it one of the best houses in the Zephyr Borough. People almost raged a war against each when their ex-mayor Francis Abernathy  ( He was the best person before that sow came) delayed his stay in the town and decided to  sell the house at a relatively  high price. But that didn't stop all the wealthiest classes of people flocking to clutch it.

Jules Comarty took this chance by offering twice the amount stated and applying his good relationship of their Gambits in their chess club.

 He  was the most famous doctor in Zephyr Borough. Charging  twice the amount of visit  fee to his  wealthy patients and  being miser in his way of life, he managed to get money more than enough in his vault  at the central Bank of the town. Only the employees handing the key to his locker every time he went to count his amount of money, knew how rich he was compared to his way of life but was pretty evident judging by the fat in his stomach.

He was as fat as the gallons of  useless things stuffed in his dirty attic which he settled for their next meeting against the most famous mayor. 

It wasn't any other meeting which anyone would embrace gladly if they could do it soundly in their spacious living room. But  the huge windows beside their comfortable sofa which often flattened each time Comarty  sat on it, wasn't enough for  camouflage. 

In fact , the Reething couple beside the house was the most annoying. Mr.Reething  flattered Angus with his daunting stories supplementing the courage and heroism he showed by drowning Francis Abernathy  out of the town.

If they heard, Comarty's sinister ploy of their beloved MacLeod's assassination, he could still imagine what future would lay for his wife Julia after his own execution.

Julia was in the attic as well. Their 14 year old teenage son never really bothered about his father's things as he was preoccupied with his own stuffs.

His Angus-Loving friends were the most annoying thing about him. Comarty was afraid that he would soon turn into one of them, but his wife reassured him with a lot of lecture about DNAs and Genetics which he never afford to know about in his whole carrier of being a doctor. The only thing he was concerned about was cutting skin and getting some idea about its structure.

The Attic was a laughable compared to the grandness of the house. It was as small as their bathrooms, but Comarty managed to fit in with 8 of his other members.

They were equally high ranked in the society. But during this one meeting sessions, they were all equal. A gang of murderers trying to fulfill their grudges against that so called hero of Zephyr Borough.

" We are the only ones to recognize what he is." stated Fix Sinclair lighting his 11th cigarette with a match . " His guards are now opening his house to all. To enhance his popularity. How ..um... well he interacts with .....Oh ridiculous people like 'em."

" And that means no security around his nutshell ( Bedroom)." said Julia hopefully gulping another cup of fire whiskey.

" You can't be ridiculous, Ju!" shrieked Comarty in between his pauses of gulping the smoke from his cigar. " Coarse a nutter like him would keep their nutshells safe."

" What about the programme on reforestation?" said Maeve Kelly. " That could be a prime opportunity for the chance to...um....."

" Spit it out, Kel!" said O'Concor  half drunk. " This is the place where we release  all the smoke from our hearts."

O'Concor released another ring of smoke in the air and laughed drunkenly. Comarty  held him up from banging his head in the fragile wooden floor.

" But how on earth are we gonna stab him? Obviously, we can't employ someone to get the work done. All of them are his sniffing dogs."

Long silence followed as Comarty did his usual habbit of biting his nails while thinking something, But that caused O'Concor to bang his head.

" 'ail the 'ell!" laughed O'Concor as the other dragged him down. "Angus is dead, mate! Hail the Hell!"

The attic door opened as Comarty muttered with a defeated smile.

"MEETING DISMISSED!"