000.

@laniariyahh

Prologue

Kilani Ariyah also known as lani is an influencer with one of the biggest fanbases across social media. She's been known since around 2018 when she blew up on tiktok for being pretty. As her fanbase grew on tiktok and instagram from just posting herself she then started to  go live more and her supporters convinced her to start youtube. Lani grew a support base on all of her platforms by herself with no collabs or anything. Her tiktok account had 400k+ , her instagram had 100k+, and her youtube had 70k+ all in the span of 6 months.

Kilani grew up in Florida . She was born in Miami, Florida and lived there her whole life. She grew up with her mom and her grandparents. Her dad has been in jail since she was 7 but they  have kept a close bond as much as they can as she grew up.

The first person Lani collabed with was Nunu. He followed her on instagram and she followed him back. He then start commenting in her lives and they formed a close bond and eventually became bestfriends. She then linked with him and he introduced her to his friend group. The people she met the first time was Damaury,  Deveron, R4, Swavy, Wooda, Angel, Destiny, and Benet. She instantly formed a bond with them and became apart of their friend group. Damaury, Deveron, R4, and Wooda became like brothers to her. She also became close with the girls. She was the youngest out of all of them. She met them when she was 16 turning 17.

Lani had a different bond with Swavy than  she had with  the other boys. When they first met Swavy instantly thought she was pretty and ofc he told her that. From there they instantly clicked and formed a relationship. They started as close friends, then they started flirting, then the slowly started working their way up  to a relationship. He asked her to be his girlfriend 2 weeks before her birthday. That was Lani's first ever relationship. Swavy was her first everything. He treated her so well. The love they had for each other was so pure and everyone could see it. Everyone loved them  together. Then unfortunately the day after their 1 month anniversary Swavy was shot and passed away. That really broke Lani. After that she took a break from social media. She distanced herself from  everyone but still made sure to keep in touch with those who were close to her. She took a 1-2 month break from everything and went to visit her family in New  Orleans. She grew a bond with her people's out there and worked on herself and her mental.

Since then Lani hasn't been in another relationship. She has had some talking stages but nothing close to a relationship. She began to focus more on her money . Starting to  promote wigs and companies to make more money. She continued social media and her fanbase only grew stronger. She did some collabs with different influencers here and there but mostly she just liked to keep to herself and stay out of the mix.

The thing that drew people to Lani the most was her aura. She's a very peaceful and genuine person. It takes a lot to get Kilani mad. You almost never saw her mad for real. Kilani has nice, clear, caramel toned skin. Her dad nicknamed her honeybun because of her skin tone. Her mom, grandma, and grandma calls her honey. Her family are the only people who she let's call her  that. She always  knew she was pretty because her family always made sure she knew everyday. One thing about Kilani her confidence is always on 1000. She knew she was pretty. And she was gonna make sure she show herself off. She has a nice body too. She's 5'2 and thick in all the right places. She loved everything about herself.

Kilani got invited by her bestfriend Nunu to be on a show called influencer city. She agreed to be on it but unfortunatly her grandpa passed away a week before she was supposed to leave for the show. That really broke her heart because her grandpa was really her physical father figure her whole life since her dad couldn't be there. So she decided to not go and be with her family instead.

What happens when she goes on the 2nd season of influencer city?