𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐕𝐋𝐄

•••

As the couple made their way into Abby's shared apartment, Quinn shut the door with his foot and picked up the younger girl onto the counter.

He made his way in between her legs as he kissed her lips and down her collarbone.
All that could be heard in the kitchen of the apartment was panting and breathly moans.

Quinn was leaving love bites down her collarbone and at the top of her breasts. He didn't like that the dress she was wearing was restricting him.

He grabbed her off the countertop and carried Abby to her bedroom. He ripped the dress of the girl when she pulled off Quinn's shirt and pants.

They both fell into the bed and Quinn's hand went directly to the brunette's sensitive cunt. He kissed down her body while his fingers were working their way into Abby. The other hand massaged her breast.

He looked at the girl under him and was amazed, she was a dipping mess but she still looked beautiful in his eyes. "Oh fuck yeah captain" she moaned out as Quinn's fingers found her clit.

After she said that he pulled his fingers out of her. He looked at Abby with hunger in his eyes. He grabbed a condom from the side table, put it on, and thrusted into the girl without warning.

"Fuck babydoll," he said as he felt her clench at his sudden penetration. "Fuck baby call me that again," he said while pounding into her.

"Captain" she moaned out again wanting to please Quinn. At her sudden moan of his making, he started to fasten his pace. His lips came down to Abby's face as he kissed her with lust.

He grabbed onto the girl's headboard and slammed into the small brunette. She started to chant his name as if it was a prayer.

When she did say, "Captain", Quinn would lose it, almost as if a fire was lit behind his eyes when she said that.

When Quinn announced he was close, Abby started to clench around him tighter. Quinn was in straight euphoria, he had never been in a pussy this tight.

"Oh fuck yeah babydoll, you're so fucking tight," he said in a raspy voice indicating he was in ecstasy.

When he started to work faster, Abby's hands went from pulling strands of Quinn's hair. She scratched Quinn's back implying she was also somewhat close to her organsm as well.

Quinn finished his load inside the girl, and Abby reached her high only seconds later. When Quinn pulled out of the girl, he realized how much he marked her up.

He had got off the girl and threw away the condom. He looked next to him and saw Abby panting, trying to catch her breath.

She had a smile on her face. "That was amazing Quinn, thank you," she said as she rolled over into Quinn's chest.

"Yeah I know," he said with a smile on his blushing face. He welcomed the girl into his arms. His arm was around her waist holding her, almost as if he let go she might disappear.

The two sat like this for 10 minutes, just pure silence. Until Quinn spoke up.

"Hey Abby," he said as he played with her hair. "Yes Quinny" she replied. "Can I be your boyfriend?" he asked nervously.
"I would love nothing more than for you to be my boyfriend," she said as she turned and faced him.

She stared at him with love in her eyes, he stared at her with adoration in his eyes.

He kissed his lips, then she kissed his nose and kissed everywhere on his face. Making the 24-year-old man blush.

They fell asleep together cuddled up in each other's arms.

•••

Sorry its short, but happy holidays!

Make sure to vote and comment!
Xoxo
Daddyjaden