𝐒𝐈𝐗

•••

It was around 3:40 when Abby decided she should probably get ready for Quinn's game. She had already finished her laundry and put it away.

We walked into her bathroom grabbed her Dyson Airrap and started to section off her layers of hair. She put on the "Call Her Daddy" podcast by Alex Cooper, as she started on her bottom layer of hair.

It was now about 5:15 ish and she had yet to find an outfit, put it on, and do her makeup. Now she was on a time crunch.

As she walked into her closet she looked at her Pinterest for some basic outfit inspo because she would be wearing Quinn's Jersey for the night.

She settled on a black cropped tank top with some jeans, basic but cute. now she was moving on to makeup.

She sat down at her desk which doubled as her vanity. She put on her moisturizer and concealer, then blush and contour. Lastly her mascara, highlighter, and lip balm.

Glancing at the clock it read 5:41, she had 4 minutes to spare. She got up and cleaned around her desk, went to grab a purse for the night, and moved her wallet into it.

Abby sprays her signature scent and walked out of her room to the kitchen and waited for Tori.

About 5 minutes later Tori emerges from her room in a brown top and black leather pants. Along with a Prada bag in her left hand.

"you ready?" asked Abby as she put her shoes on. "yep I'm ready just give me a second," said Tori as she went back into her room and came back in less than five seconds with a small tote bag.

"what, I'm spending the night at his house," said Tori as she put it on the counter and checked her purse to make sure she had everything.

"Hey I'm not judging" laughed Abby as she grabbed her keys and started to walk out of the apartment, Tori straight on her tail.

"So that means me and Quinn can chill back here after dinner?" asked Abby as they stood in the elevator.

"Yeah just don't like, fuck on my bed or something- oh, and tell him to not touch my ice cream and chocolate milk. Said Tori with a stern look

"Oh don't worry he won't" giggled Abby as they walked out of the elevator and into the parking garage under the apartments.

•••

The drive to the arena was short but the traffic was horrible. Abby and Tori waited for 20 minutes just to get into the parking lot. Then waited another 15 to find a parking spot.

But eventually, they started walking into the arena, even though it was late November in Vancouver there wasn't any snow on the ground. now don't get me wrong it was freezing but there was no snow.

As soon as the girls walked into the arena with their tickets ready to be scanned from their iPhones, a woman in her forties stopped the two girls asking who they were.

The two best friends looked at each other with confusion and replied to the woman's question. The older woman smiled and said "Follow me, ladies"

Tori and Abby followed her into a secluded part of the area. "Mr. Hughes and Mr Peterson have requested that you two get box passes and locker room passes to visit them after the game," said the woman as she picked up two lanyards, one for each girl.

The lanyards had the canucks logo on them, along with their names.

Abby and Tori thanked the woman as she walked back out of the room and into the ticket area again.

As they realized they had yet to put on their Jerseys. Both girls pulled the jerseys over their heads and fixed their hair with their iPhone mirrors.

The girls made their way to the friends and family box. As soon as they walked in the box went dead silent. Everyone knew who they were.