Chapter.14 pumpkins

Roseria's pov- 

I wake up and look at my phone screen to see its 6:30 am. I groan and get up and look over at Phelio, I see he's still asleep. I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I go to the bathroom and pick out my outfit while waiting for it to heat up because there is no way in hell I am going to take a shower in 40 degree weather at 6:30 in the morning.

I reach my hand in and feel the water, it seems to be warm enough so I strip off my pyjamas and climb in the shower. I wash my hair thoroughly washing and conditioning it.

I then move on to wash my body then step out the shower and turn it off while drying myself off. I change into a white sweater with jeans and curl my hair while doing some light make up.

I walk back out the bathroom and see Phelio is gone so I'm guessing he changed and is now downstairs. I unplug my phone and look at the time, 7:15...a new record.

I walk downstairs and quietly pass Leo's room and walk downstairs quickly. I walk into the kitchen and see Phelio making pancakes with chocolate chips, I walk over and kiss his cheek.

He smiles at me and I smile back. I walk over to the fridge and pull out some strawberries and apple cider, I pour myself a glass and start cutting up the strawberries and putting them into a small plastic bowl.

I drink the last of my apple cider and contemplate getting another glass, I swear that stuff is addictive. I look at the clock on the stove and see its now 7:35, I decode I'm going to wake Leo up.

I walk upstairs and quietly go into her room to see her sitting in bed staring at me. "well good morning to you Leo" I say smiling at her she just giggles and reaches her arms up.

I pick her up and place her on the floor. I walk over to her closet and pull out a silk headband in a dark shade of Orange, a white sweater that matches mine, and some comfy jeans.

I pick her up and place her on the changing table and change her diaper quickly and then change her outfit. Probably not the best idea to out this kid in white but who cares.

I walk downstairs and back into the kitchen to see Phelio set up Leo's plate by her highchair. I sit her down in the highchair and she quickly starts eating, I eat some pancake and watch her.

Phelio also eat some pancake and has a glass of apple cider. Thankfully Leo hasn't started a fight between her and him yet but I should probably knock on wood for thinking that.

once we're all finished me and Phelio clean up while Leo watches a Halloween episode of mickey mouse in the living room. "Ready to go to the pumpkin patch" I ask Phelio, he groans and nods.

I smile and walk into the living room and turn the tv off once I find the remote that was hidden between the couch cushions. Leo side eyes me from her spot on the couch and I just giggle at her antics.

I pick her up and bounce her gently, "ready to pick pumpkins baby?" I ask. Leo nods excitedly, she's obsessed with pumpkins ever since she saw a plastic one at a craft store in the Beginning of October.

I walk over to the mud room and put on rain boots and place some on Leo's feet too. We walk into the garage and I see Phelio started the car already so it isn't freezing inside.

I place Leo in her car seat and buckle her in before rounding the car and getting in the passenger seat. Phelio starts driving and soon enough we arrived at the pumpkin patch.

He gets out and opens my door for me, I feel myself slightly blush and he chuckles. I roll my eyes and get out before opening the car door and unbuckle Leo, I pull her out and set her down in the ground while holding her hand.

"Pumkin!" She screeched loudly pointing at the field of pumpkins. Phelio chuckled loudly and covered my mouth to hide how much I was laughing, she really is to cute!

We walked towards the pumpkins, well me and Phelio walked Leo ran while I held her hand. Once we made it to the pumpkins Leo's eyes sparkled like a kid in a candy shop.

"You can pick one baby" I say while looking at her. She nods quickly and I let go of her hand while me and Phelio follow her around. Finally she points at a humongous pumpkin.

I roll my eyes, of course my child picks the biggest pumpkin in the whole place. Phelio looks at me, "I'm not carrying that" I said while looking at him trying not to fall to the floor laughing.

Leo giggles evily like this is what she planned all along. Phelio picked up the pumpkin slowly and I grabbed Leo's hand and we walked into the small barn they had set up and paid for the pumpkin.

We walked back to the car and Phelio quickly put the pumpkin in the trunk of the car once I opened it. I buckled Leo in while he closed the trunk, Leo babbled on to me about how big her pumpkin was and how good it was.

I climbed into the passenger seat and Phelio climbed into the drivers seat and started driving home. I smiled and I could see he was happy that Leo was babbling happily.