Chapter 10. Nightmares!

Roasire's pov:

The one thing parents would not want to wake up to is they're child screaming and crying bloody murder in they're own room at 1:00 in the morning, but that's what me and Phelio were woken up to.

We rushed into Leo's bedroom, which is right across from our room thankfully. Phelio busted the door open and it made a very, very loud sound. We rushed over to her crib.

I picked her up and hugged her to my chest so hard that you could barley hear her crying anymore. Phelio came in front of me and started rubbing her back and eventually no crying could be heard at all.

We walked back into our room, I was still cradling Leo to my chest and Phelio was walking behind us as he shut the door. I walked over to the bed and laid my little baby down on the bed.

Phelio flicked the light switch and the lights turned on. Leo's face was puffy and red from crying and she had tiny tears on her cheeks. I laid down in bed with her and set her on my lap.

She snuggled into my chest and reached for Phelio who was standing next to the bed. He climbed into the bed and crawled over to us, he rubbed Leo's fingers and she started to fall asleep.

I rocked her back and forth and she fell asleep again, I just want to know what caused her to be in such a state of fear and to react like that. Phelio was staring at her.

He is probably thinking the same thing as me, I hope she'll tell us in the morning. If that's the next time she wakes up, I hope she sleeps peacefully now but there's no telling if it's gonna happen.

I could feel myself falling asleep and I could tell Phelio was also starting to get tired again. I just accepted it and let the darkness and exhaustment take over me.

(Five hours later)

I was started awake by a screaming and crying coming from on top of me and saw Leo was the cause of it. Phelio was startled awake aswell and shot up, he grabbed Leo and started rocking her.

I leaned over and rubbed her back, she atleast was able to sleep till six which is a little early but oh well. She rubbed her eyes with her hands in fists and the tears eventually stopped.

She snuggled into Phelio and he just looked down at her lovingly. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it causing me to stop rubbing My baby's back, I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

Just then I felt a small hand slap my leg, I looked at Leo and she was giving me her famous 'give me attention now' glare. I laughed and Phelio started to also laugh when he realized.

She glared at both of us and slammed her head into his chest with making angry noises. We both shook are heads while smiling, our little sassy baby is back and ready to go.

-------------________--------_______----------________----------,___--------______-----__-

Wc:504

Sorry its so short I just pulled this outta my ass in a hurry to write a new chapter