Chapter 6. Morning and munchies.

Roasire's pov:

The first night had gone surprisingly well and Leo hadn't woken up once. I heard her babbling in her crib while I was making breakfast and sent Phelio up to get her. He walked upstairs and I could hear him talking to her over the monitor.

After a couple minutes they came into the kitchen. Leo was in a white shirt with Jean overalls and pastel yellow knee high socks, she screeched when she saw me and leaned out of Phelio's arms towards me.

I giggled and shook my head. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her, "Good morning sweet girl" I rocked her and she snuggled into my chest. I put her Doan in the counter and told Phelio to watch her, I don't want my baby falling off the counter.

I'm sure Phelio feels the same because he's sitting right in front of her on a bar chair. I heard her giggling and I smiled, I'm glad she's happy she didn't really seem happy at that orphanage.

Leonia's pov:

 I sat on the counter and played with daddy's fingers while mommy cooked on the stove. I pulled his hand up but once I let it slapped down onto the counter. I giggled at him and he smiled. 

He then grabbed onto my sides and tickled me, I giggled and tried to push him away but he kept doing it. I pushed against his stomach, " 'top daddy!" I said while giggling. He stopped and held me against his stomach, I stood up on his legs and hugged him.

He hugged my back and rocked me back and forth. I plopped down on his lap and played with his fingies, I'm hungry. Mommy isn't done so I grabbed daddy's hand and bit down.

He looked at me with a circle mouth and his eyes looked like they were gonna pop! I giggled at him while still biting his hand, he pulled his hand out of my mouth and I glared at him.

"Don't bite people Leonia" he said in a bit funny voice. I heard mommy start laughing after daddy said that, "she bit you?" Mommy asked. "Yes, she did" daddy said, mommy giggled "Well I better hurry up with breakfast" mommy said.

Daddy grabbed my chin and glared, I glared back at him. He took away my nummies! "Say sorry please Leo" I glared and shook my head, he glared back back at me.

"I have the food finished, go wash hands and go to the table" mommy said. Daddy picked me up and carried me over to the sink, he held me up and I washed my hands all clean!

He set me down on the floor next to his leg and I grabbed his pant while he washed his hands. He picked me up and walked into the eating room, he walked over to my high chair and set me down.

He clicked the tray into place and sat down next to me. Mommy walked in and set down a plate in my tray with nummy pancakes, I picked one up and started eating it.

It was really nummy! Daddy watched me while eating a piece of bacon, mommy ate ucky eggs(I actually like eggs so don't come at me) I held out a piece of pancake to mommy.

She shook her head, "no thank you baby" I nodded. More for me and then I ate it, "I'm no longer important because mommy's here now?" Daddy said while looking sad. 

I shook my head, "Nu, I ove daddy he nummy!" I said while claping. Mommy laughed and daddy rolled his eyes, I held out a piece of pancake and he shook his head.

I slapped my hands down on the the tray, why he act so sad if he didn't want it! Mommy rubbed my hand and daddy brushed my hair out of my face, "Eat you're pancakies baby" mommy said.

I grabbed another piece and ate it. Mommy and daddy went back to eating and I ate another piece of pancake. After I finished mommy wiped my hands and face, "Messy baby" she said.

Daddy nodded and I glared at him, "so you'll glare at me but not mommy?" Daddy asked. I just kept glaring at him and he started glaring back at me, mommy laughed.

Breakfast was good but daddy's hand was nummier.

-------_______------_______-------______------______----------_____-----___-----__------

Wc:715 word