Chapter 8. Cookies!

Leonia's pov:

I was coloring in my coloring books while watching bluey in the living room. I'm bored because my cousins left. Mommy is a meanie for making them leave cause we were having lots of fun!

I looked back at mom who was sitting on the couch and glared at her. Then I went back to coloring on my coloring page, I finished then found another page to color on.

I picked up a blue crayon and started coloring in the sky. I looked back up to watch some bluey and then turned to mommy to see what she was doing. She was looking at her phone.

Boring mommy stuff, I turned back to my coloring page and started coloring the sun with my yellow crayon. I'm kinda hungry, I turn to look at my crayon. Maybe its yummy?

I took a bite of the tip then spit it out because it was really ucky! Mommy looked up and gasped, "Don't eat the crayons Leonia!" She said and ran over to my and grabbed the broken pieces of crayon.

Daddy came out of his office and came into the living room, "What did tiny do" he asked. Mommy held out the crayon and he looked at me like I was Cray Cray! "jeez, just say you're hungry leo"

I walked over to him and glared at him, he glared back at me and we had a staring contest. I won of course, he just rolled his eyes and walked back into his office, calling me a naughty baby.

"How about we make some cookies Leo?" Mommy asked, I nodded I love cookies! I didn't get them much with Ms.Carrie only sometime's she would let me have cookies.

Mommy picked me up and we walked into the kitchen. She put me on the counter and pulled out all the ingredients! She then grabbed a mixer and plugged it in to an outlet.

She set the oven to a really hot temperature! So I'm not gonna go near it because I could get a hot ouchie! She poured an ingredient into a cup and held it out to me, I grabbed the handle.

"Pour it into the mixer babes" I poured it into the mixer and some came back up into the air! I giggled when It did that, silly ingredients! Mama cracked eggies into the mixer then.

She turned the mixer on and I watched as the two ingredients mixed all together. She started pouring more ingredients in and I got to help with some! She turned the mixer off then.

She pulled out a bag of chocolate chips and I held out my hand. If I help her I deserve a reward right? Mommy giggled and put some chocolate chips in my hand. I quickly ate them and smiled at mommy.

She poured them into the mixer and turned the mixer back in and it started mixing the chocolate chips into the dough. There were lots and lots and lots of chocolate chips in the dough!

After it was all mixed together mommy pulled out a tray and out really thin paper on it. She started rolling the dough into balls and placing them on the tray and then putting one next to it.

after she finished and put all the dough on the tray she put it in the oven and she had me wash my hands and she did too. She picked me up and we walked into the living room again.

I went back to coloring my picture and mommy went back to sitting on her booty and looking at her phone. It takes super long for the cookies to bake, I just want them to hurry up cause I'm hungry!

Finally we heard the oven beep and mommy picked me up and we walked into the kitchen. She placed me on the counter and pulled the cookies out of the oven with a big glove.

She put two on a plate and grabbed a bottle and poured some milk into it then handed it to me. "Here you go baby, be careful they may still be to hot" mommy said.

I nodded and then picked up a cookie and ate it, it taste really good! Way better then the crayon.

---------_____------_____-----______--------______------______-----___------_____-------

Wc:695 

Also don't eat crayons