Chapter 13. Swimming!

Roasire's pov:

It is summer right now and very hot, it feels like I'm gonna melt. I can tell Leo feels like that too even though she's been staying inside. We have a pool outside and her bathing suit finally came.

I took her up to her bedroom and started changing her into it. "Wha da mommy" she said as I got her bathing suit out, "its a swimming suit, you wear it in the pool!" I said smiling.

Leo smiled back at me and keeled down to start changing her. I took of her clothes then put her in the bathing suit, I put her hair up in two pony tails then and held her up to look in the mirror

She smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up then ran out the room, probably to torture Phelio. I pulled out my bathing suit too and started to put it on, I heard Leo giggling downstairs.

Then Phelio yelling, I giggled and shook my head then put my hair in a bun and walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom again. I grabbed some flip flops from my closet and walks downstairs.

I saw Leo on the counter giggling and Phelio standing there watching. She turn to look at me when I walked in, "MOMMY!" She screeched causing me and Phelio to cover our ears.

"Indoor voices please" I said while smiling at her, she just glared at me but she isn't yelling so that's a plus. Phelio looked at me and smirked I just turned away and looked at leo.

I picked her up and we went outside and towards the pool. Leo pointed at the pool then asked me "was tha?" I smiled at her "its a pool baby" she nodded her head in understanding.

I took off my flip flops and walked over and started walking into the pool. Phelio came out and stood by the edge of the side. Leo smiled once her legs touched the water and she splashed around.

Phelio looked at me and smirked and before I knew it he jumped in right in front of me and Leo. Leo giggled at the splash of water but I was not as happy as her....he got my hair wet!

He doesn't understand how long it takes to style and how much money I spent on it! I utter disrespect! I scoffed at him and he chuckled and grabbed Leo from my arms.

Leo wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled. I smiled and grabbed my phone from my towel and took a picture, they were just to cute not to! I smiled at the photo then set my phone back down.

Leo seemed to like the pool and she didn't freak the f out when in here so that's a plus, I would not want her to have a fear of pools. There super fun! She splashed around some more before Phelio took her out the pool and around to the side of the house I couldn't see.

I wonder what they're doing? I heard her giggling so probably something that's gonna affect me in some way. I turned around to look at the roses I had been growing and suddenly felt something slam into my back and water to splatter onto me.

I shot around quickly and saw Phelio and Leo with water balloons!

_----------_______---------___________---------_______-----------_____-------

Sorry for not updating in a while, my mom took my sister to urgent care tonight and I had deal with my two younger siblings crying and me crying and suddenly got motivation, my sister is fine btw.