*.·:·. ⛧ 020 ⛧ .·:·.*

"i See you"

"i See you"

Y/n had her war paint painted on by Jake and she did his. she got on Toruk and ordered everyone to get in position.

she had her army vest on and wrapped a gun around her shoulder.

she looked around herself and saw a bunch of Ikrans flying behind her. Y/n looked down towards Tsu'tey, who raised his bow towards her and nodded his head.

Y/n looked over to Jake and saw him smiling slightly towards her in reassurance.

she smiled back and then raised her hand up in the air, commanding the Ikrans to hide on the side of the Hallelujah mountains.

the Ikrans quickly followed her order and the riders commanded the Ikrans to stick themselves to the mountain

Y/n pressed on the coms on her neck and looked down to the ground. "Norm, you hear me?"

"copy." Norm spoke into his speaker.

"get them into position, you move in a couple of minutes." she informed him.

"roger." Norm nodded his head and hooted.

Norm was down on the ground with all of the Direhorses as he didn't have a Ikran. he was in his human clothes and had war paint on his face.

suddenly, Y/n heard the blades of helicopters and aircraft's nearby. "Jake, back!" Y/n yelled and Toruk quickly turned around with Jake and Tsu'tey following behind.