*.·:·. ⛧ 015 ⛧ .·:·.*

"report"

"report"

for the past couple of weeks, Y/n and Jake have been going out on Ikran rides every single night, it was their new 'thing' to do together.

right now, Jake and her were on their Ikrans diving off a cliff.

the wind felt amazing in Y/n's face and she's never felt so alive, this was the best experience ever.

she whooped loudly when the Ikrans spread their wings and flew straight. Jake looked at her and laughed slightly.

Jake lead their Ikrans over to a place that had huge tree trunks that were in a shape of an arch, those three were over one singular tree.

Y/n looked over at Jake, confused on why he was showing her this. he motioned with his hand and pointed to the tree before holding his hand to his chest. the tree was obviously important.

the Avatar nodded her head and looked down at the tree, she'd have to ask Grace about this when she got back.

they continued to fly until it was night.

Jake looked over at Y/n, seeing her admiring the nature with a soft smile. he stared at her side profile and smiled.

he directed his Ikran to fly above Y/n and flip over so he was upside down and facing her. the Avatar jumped back slightly in surprise when she saw the man's face but soon laughed.

"what are you doing?" she laughed.

Jake only smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Y/n laughed again, throwing her head back. Jake laughed along with her, admiring how beautiful she currently looked.