*.·:·. ⛧ 005 ⛧ .·:·.*

"jarhead"

"jarhead"

the people lead Y/n to a big tree, the biggest tree in the forest.

Y/n panted heavily as they forced her to run with them to the tree that was their home, Hometree, as Grace called it.

as Y/n got closer to the entrance of their home, she hear the villagers clattering. the hunters whooped letting everyone know that they had come back.

the men lead Y/n through the crowd as they separated for them to walk through. a couple of them reached out to touch Y/n which creeped her out a bit.

she had hundreds of people glaring at her. one of them slapped her shoulder making Y/n snap her head towards the person and glare back.

they lead Y/n to the middle where an older man and a younger woman stood. "ma sempul, ma Neytiri, oel ngati kameie." the man that saved Y/n pushed her back and did a weird thing with his hand.

the elder man walked up to Y/n with a deep frown. the hunters had let go of Y/n's hair and backed away.

Y/n smiled and nodded her head to the man while he walked past her.

"brother, what is the meaning of this." the one named Neytiri asked him and grabbed his arm.

the man tilted his head down. "just, i will tell you later." he whispered back. Neytiri looked up at Y/n and hissed.