*.·:·. ⛧ 013 ⛧ .·:·.*

"screwed"

"screwed"

Y/n woke up in her hammock and she immediately jumped out. Jake was waking up too and was confused when he saw her running towards the stairs.

the Avatar ran past a couple of Na'vi before reaching Mo'at. "Mo'at." she greeted.

Mo'at jumped back in surprise and looked over the female. "Y/n L/n." she nodded her head.

"i want to talk to you about something." Y/n said in a serious tone.

Mo'at looked at Y/n and nodded her head. "you know how Grace Augustine is training me, right?"

Mo'at stopped whatever she was doing and listened to the Avatar talked. "i want you to give Grace another chance." she told her.

Jake had caught up with Y/n and looked at his mother and back at Y/n. "she has a new student, the one that was supposed to be here instead of me." Y/n continued. "please, it wasn't her fault." she shook her head.

Mo'at and Jake knew exactly what she was talking about. "Y/n-" Jake grabbed her arm but she shook him off looking at Mo'at.

"just give her one more chance." Y/n lifted a finger. "she misses the kids, she misses her second home." Y/n pleaded.

Mo'at bowed her head and thought for a moment. "the new student." she said. "are they like you?"

"no." she answered quickly. "he's a scientist who has trained for three years just to meet you."