*.·:·. ⛧ 011 ⛧ .·:·.*

"closer"

"closer"

Y/n woke up and stared at the bottom of Trudys bed. she remembered what happened in her Avatar body and smiled.

Jake and Y/n had gotten a lot closer after he apologised and Y/n had decided to try and stay in her Avatar body for as long as possible.

it's was usually later at night but, Y/n didn't mind staying a couple of more hours in her Avatar body, especially if it was with Jake.

Y/n shook her head and smiled. she turned to look at the clock and saw that it was breakfast.

she pulled herself up and out of bed. she rubbed her eye and grabbed her arm. she put it on and clapped her hands together.

as she did so, hers and Alices bracelets clashed together. Y/n looked down and touched Alice's bracelet.

Y/n smiled slightly and brought her left hand up to her chest. she clutched Alice's bracelet and sighed. "thank you for this opportunity." she whispered. "i miss you."

she smiled and pulled her hand back down. the woman walked to the kitchen and saw Grace and Norm sitting together.

Y/n stopped in the doorway and stared at them before walking to the kitchen counter. Norm and Trudy glanced at each other before putting down their food.

"Y/n-" Trudy started.

"no." Y/n shook her head and grabbed a bowl and her favourite cereal.

"we have to talk abou-"